Diablo® III

The big question...

In terms of overall benefit, will lacuni's + open socket chantodo's work out better or will a 1.78/1.79 chantodo's with rare bracers be better in the long run/what ammy would be needed with it/what do i need to do to hit the 2.73 BP?
Reply Quote
I think if you are on a tighter budget(under 500m) it maybe better to go for a IAS chant will and bracer and if you have more money to spend then OS will and lacuni maybe considered more end game. I went with OS will and lacuni and the build is restrictive because I lose a source of ias. If I go with a mempo it will open my options up and I won't be so tied down to high ias gear.
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 03:43 PMPosted by ChaoticF
1.78/1.79 chantodo's with rare bracers be better in the long run

You would want to restructure your gear and lose those non 9%s for the true benefit.
6 pieces at 9% with a 1.78 is all you need.
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 05:06 PMPosted by Comrade
1.78/1.79 chantodo's with rare bracers be better in the long run

You would want to restructure your gear and lose those non 9%s for the true benefit.
6 pieces at 9% with a 1.78 is all you need.

i see, thank you very much for the reply comrade!

so, in theory ... i could drop the crafted ammy for one with avg dmg + high crit dmg + high cc and get a 9 ias rare ring along with a 1.78 chant will and i'll hit 2.73?
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Shoe
I think if you are on a tighter budget(under 500m) it maybe better to go for a IAS chant will and bracer and if you have more money to spend then OS will and lacuni maybe considered more end game. I went with OS will and lacuni and the build is restrictive because I lose a source of ias. If I go with a mempo it will open my options up and I won't be so tied down to high ias gear.

I tend to think that true end game is to be over 3.01 breakpoint with high CC and IAS chants with lacuni and having your crit damage on your ammy is the way to go IMO. Check out my profile, this setup I'm using melts MP10 and at those speeds you can just stand in stacked plauge, electrify, reflect...you name it! I used to use OS chants, but there is nothing like being over 3.01aps and 50% cc. the only way to do that with OS chants is to use inna's and its just too much of a hit on armor and vitality...plus nice loh from blackthorn pants.
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 05:41 PMPosted by ChaoticF
o, in theory ... i could drop the crafted ammy for one with avg dmg + high crit dmg + high cc and get a 9 ias rare ring along with a 1.78 chant will and i'll hit 2.73?

your gloves need 9% too.
If you have the 1.79, save your only 8% allowance for something special.
Reply Quote
is there any way to hit 3.01 without inna's and mempo? i'm guessing the ias from the mempo would have to go to the ammy?

reason i ask is i have a storm crow...
Reply Quote
Not that I know of...I'm sure I'm probably wrong though...with an OS chants I sit at 2.95aps I believe, its been a while. Thats without inna's or IAS on ammy and with a mempo...
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 06:13 PMPosted by ChaoticF
is there any way to hit 3.01

3.01 = 1.75 * 1.72 for efficiency 8 pieces of 9

2rings
ammy
gloves
source
armor
belt

pants/bracer/helm choose 1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]