Diablo® III

Why do you have to pay for Xbox Live?

should online gaming not be free?

I mean its free on PC and PS3

Why not Xbox? isn't bill gates a honest guy helping the 3rd world therefore should he not be giving online features free?

Also is Diablo 3 coming for Xbox 360?
Reply Quote
Nobody complained that you had to pay for xbox live until the ps3 came out with its free PSN. You still have to pay for many services and dlc and such though. If you dont wanna pay for it, dont play xbox. Online gaming shouldnt be free in my opinion because it is a service provided to us by a company. That would be like if we could watch movies and shows on netflix for free.

Even though Bill Gates does do a lot for charities, he is a businessman first.

No, it is not coming for Xbox 360.
Reply Quote
Nobody complained that you had to pay for xbox live until the ps3 came out with its free PSN. You still have to pay for many services and dlc and such though. If you dont wanna pay for it, dont play xbox. Online gaming shouldnt be free in my opinion because it is a service provided to us by a company. That would be like if we could watch movies and shows on netflix for free.

This is the most retarded thing I have ever read on the internet. And thats quite a stretch considering the garbage I have read.
Reply Quote
44 Draenei Paladin
Bill Gates isn't even with Microsoft anymore.
Reply Quote
LOL your the one complaining about a service you have to pay for. I answered all your points with a decent answer based on my opinion and it gets called retarded. U mad bro? If you dont want an answer dont bother asking the question.
Reply Quote
^ why would I be mad about reading some retarded post about people should be forced to pay to play video games online?

I mean I am just pointing out I have read retarded things in my 20 years of using the internet and this really stands out compared to all the garbage I have read.
Reply Quote
Bill gates isn't with microsoft anymore, he's a very generous fellow and a very great person. Whoever said he's a businessman first is daft.

OP's argument is valid, we pay for internet already, why are we paying for another online connection to XBOX Live?

and as he said most of the other posts on here are retarded. lol
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 2/27/2013 11:33 AM PST
Reply Quote

This is the most retarded thing I have ever read on the internet. And thats quite a stretch considering the garbage I have read.

If that's the dumbest thing you've read on the Internet, then it is clearly the very first and only thing you've read on the Internet. In that case, welcome! Glad to have you here!
To the point, why should it be free? If businesses gave everything away for free, how would they make money? Would you work for a company for a salary of $0.00? Let's make WoW free. Let's have movie theaters show movies on opening weekend for free. Bowling alleys should have free bowling night from Sunday - Saturday. And who would turn down free bacon night?

The other day I went out for some ice cream. And, much to my rage, it wasn't free.
Reply Quote
No ones forcing you to play anything online. A service is being offered to you at a price. Take it or dont take it. I dont see why your having such an issue understanding this.

Still, no matter how much you gripe im sure your still gonna spend another 60 bucks to renew your xbox subscription, and then complain about why it should be free.

Little hypocritical maybe?
Reply Quote
You can smell the XBOX fan boys here.

Luckily I am not retarded enough to pay for a service thats in reality free.

I won't be paying to play some crap online when its free on PC and PS3 as it always has been.

Its people like that is the reason the modding community is dead and all that PC stands for.

I salute sony for atleast being honest and not greedy scumbags. And why would anyone buy a trash box? I mean xbox!

Most of its games are trash which already happen to be on PC that runs real high end hardware.

XBOX has no good games all the good exclusives are on PS3. Just some kiddy junk called Halo no thanks I will stick to adult games like God of War and Killzone.
Reply Quote
why people buy wow keys when they already pay each month?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]