Diablo® III

Super free power leveling

You online?
Reply Quote
Just got me to 60 very fast.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
fast and very helpful. I certainly appreciated the help!
Reply Quote
Very quick and very efficient. Definitely recommended.
Reply Quote
Quick and efficient, plus super friendly, even lend me a leoric while leveling.
Reply Quote
This guy is amazing. He got me from level 30-60 in about 1 hour super fast. (: I recommend you if you wanna start a new character go to him. Very nice and very friendly :)
Reply Quote
You online now?
Reply Quote
I sent a request ...
Reply Quote
Sent you a request. I have a total of 84% increased XP on my gear, hope that is enough :)
Reply Quote
Ran me blazing fast and was INCREDIBLY generous.

The amount of trust this guy puts on you is mindboggling. Wish you well, sir.
Reply Quote
Awesome very fast and friendly
Reply Quote
And ran me AGAIN this time from level 1.

Doing this for free and being nice, it's almost criminal to take advantage of lol!
Reply Quote
sent request
Reply Quote
Top notch guy 50-60 in 30 mins would HIGHLY recommend!!! Look forward to more toons
Reply Quote
Got my wizard to level 60 quickly and was a great person to talk with about the game!

I did try a paid power leveling service before him but the other guy took our gold and bailed on two of us half way thru... So glad I met this guy, will definitely use his services to level up my barb!

So, don't waste your time on a paid service, this guy knows what he is doing and is a great resource to the community!
Reply Quote
Fast and efficient, very quick response time, friendly and helpful. This service is fantastic, definitely recommend it!
Reply Quote
This guy is unbelievably great! He helps out a ton and helps gear you as well to make power leveling quick and easy! He makes me want to power level every character haha
Reply Quote
I'd love some leveling! Added you in game.
Reply Quote
kindhearted fellow :D Fast and very approachable :D thanks :D
Reply Quote
great run, fast, knows what he is doing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]