Diablo® III

Best monk ever!

So I ran with this guy KamelJabber... he is so pro... he was facerolling MP10 like it was Hello Kitty online!!!
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 04:34 PMPosted by Nythe
So I ran with this guy KamelJabber... he is so pro... he was facerolling MP10 like it was Hello Kitty online!!!

lol, NERD :)
Reply Quote
OMG!!!!! It's him <screams like a little girl>...
Reply Quote
::Screams like a wild manic and runs after Kamel with arms flapping all over the place in the air::
Reply Quote
View profile

::Screams like a wild manic and runs after Kamel with arms flapping all over the place in the air::
Reply Quote
Is it true KJ can kill mobs with his mind alone? I heard he actually has them follow him around and worship him as The Super Monk?

Fiction? I think not!!
Reply Quote
You haven't meet with MadSpirit, FHvoids, CharlesDur yet...

Oh wai~
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 04:34 PMPosted by Nythe

Wah... Nice:)
Was it the MP10 in inferno or hell? Form my experience playing mp 10 in inferno is a like having bad mexican food in hell >:) nothing is easy in MP10 in inferno and thats what keeps me playing>;)
Edited by BONEYARD#1410 on 2/21/2013 5:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 05:13 PMPosted by BONEYARD

Was it the MP10 in inferno or hell? Form my experience playing mp 10 in inferno is a like having bad mexican food in hell >:) nothing is easy in MP10 in inferno and thats what keeps me playing>;)

A quick peek at my profile will tell you Nythe is a DORK ;)

jco, I won't confirm or deny anything....dum dum dum
Reply Quote
It was faceroll... don't listen to the man. He is just humble.
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 05:18 PMPosted by KamelJabber

A quick peek at my profile will tell you Nythe is a DORK ;)

jco, I won't confirm or deny anything....dum dum dum

Wahaha... It's all good. Let me take this chance to thank you for putting up the questions & answers thread it is very useful for >:)
Reply Quote
I grilled some salmon today, and the grill marks made out a KJ pattern in the fish.
Coincidence?
Reply Quote
I smoked a pack of camels today.
Reply Quote
It was like he was back home jabbing camels.
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 05:52 PMPosted by Cayzer

Why? What did they do to you? And didn't you mean herd of camels rather than pack of camels?
Reply Quote
@BONEYARD, you're welcome. I don't deserve the credit. The credit belongs to the contributors in that thread and to the awesome contributors that is part of this community.

@Cayzer, camels are in fact delicious, I would have ate it instead!

@Fitz, actually, there are no camels in Buffalo. Oddly enough, there are no buffalo in Buffalo, except for those statues they put all over the place. Vrk knows what I'm talking about. A few years back they put a bunch of buffalo statues all over the greater buffalo area. it was awesome, they were put like on the shoulder of the thruway, in front of city hall, on the waterfront, just kind of scattered all over the area.
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 2/21/2013 7:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 06:28 PMPosted by Treleth

Why? What did they do to you? And didn't you mean herd of camels rather than pack of camels?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fp-npZAcLnE/TYMBzczREfI/AAAAAAAAAAc/TN9TShKNmeY/s1600/camel%2Bsemiotics.jpg
Reply Quote
I believe Lolita pvp will win him
Reply Quote
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo"

I am entertained by this thread. Thanks =D
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 07:30 PMPosted by Cayzer

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fp-npZAcLnE/TYMBzczREfI/AAAAAAAAAAc/TN9TShKNmeY/s1600/camel%2Bsemiotics.jpg

Oh, I know. I was just having fun with the slang definition of the word smoked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]