Diablo® III

Who's still buying them vile wards?

i sold 2x unid for 17m, i think that was a decent gain.
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 03:33 PMPosted by Viesczy
You should be crafting vitality shoulders as vit is far more valuable in hc.

Maybe if your using more than one class. A +200 vit +190int shoulders isn't really what I'm looking for on my monk. I need the stars to align to craft better than my viles, going with vit would only lessen my chances.

Then you can either save those when you roll a wiz or use them anyway for the huge ehp boost. Look at the bracers my barb is wearing. I get 0 damage from those but huge ehp! I am gonna keep trying so I craft one that has str and ar.
Reply Quote
I like life regen, so the chances of me rolling something better than vile wards is pretty infinitesimal.
Reply Quote
Vile ward is much easier to get better HP:EHP ratio on, along with regen. All that matters when you DC is your HP:EHP ratio and your regen relative to that, nothing else will save you.
Reply Quote
I had the great misfortune of finding low end vile wards today. The nice crafted shoulders make it hard to sell any vile wards except the very best.

I found the ones on my barb a while back - gonna be hard to craft any that are better!
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 06:25 PMPosted by Kornkills
i sold 2x unid for 17m, i think that was a decent gain.

17m ea or 17 for both? unid VWs seem to move, albeit slowly at 13.5m, and fast in the 10m-12m range
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 03:54 PMPosted by LSU
Sold my dex/vit/pick up radius for 45m 2 days ago

Odd, I bought dex/vit/pickup Vile Wards for 45m a couple days ago :D Thought I was getting a steal at the time.
Reply Quote
You should be crafting vitality shoulders as vit is far more valuable in hc.

Maybe if your using more than one class. A +200 vit +190int shoulders isn't really what I'm looking for on my monk. I need the stars to align to craft better than my viles, going with vit would only lessen my chances.

Would you rather have 200dex 190int?

Crafting vita items improves chances that whatever you get will be great to at least some class.

And imo 1 point of vit = 1 point of main stat since you can always swap around gems to adjust vita/main stat balance.
Edited by Pzypro#1837 on 3/3/2013 2:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
03/02/2013 04:29 PMPosted by bremen
Sold my dex/vit/pick up radius for 45m 2 days ago

Odd, I bought dex/vit/pickup Vile Wards for 45m a couple days ago :D Thought I was getting a steal at the time.

Those are the ones I sold I checked your profile :)
Reply Quote
I know :)

On Diablo Progress you can click on items and see every player they've been on (that updates their profile ldo).
Reply Quote
I've had a pretty GG pair of poison monk viles that aren't selling for 10m. definetely hit the market
Reply Quote
all i can say is your are lucky
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]