Need help with upgrade !

I want to know what should I upgrade next,

I have
622 to 762 all res
40k hp
1.63 ap
30 cc
and around 300 cd

here's my profile : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Falardeau-1488/hero/6626203

I have 30 mil to spend on gear, so I want to know what would be the best upgrade I could get that would give me more damage, if possible more res and hp.
Reply Quote
You have a nice Wd the only gear that really stands out to me is your pants and wrists.
if you do not need the MS get a rare pants like my swap outs with 700+armor 2 socks and the int/vit/res u have now mine are like 747 armor 2 soc 69 ar 112ish int 47vit my low roll.been looking for the same with pick up ratio. and your wrists could have 6cc and some more armor for sure.
Reply Quote
Well, I bought 2 pants,

400k for yellow pants with 2 sockets, 67 all res, 612 total armor, 150 vit and 95 int.

I also got some cheap ( 1.2 mil) int innas, 80 in, 8 as, 400-450 armor

does it worth the +10k dmg, for all this lost res and armor ? or is it better to use the rare pants ?

Also, I think that my hp is too low ( 32k with innas, 37k with rare) and I want more res ( I'm in 650ish). So I want to know what should I change to get such a buff.
Edited by Falardeau#1488 on 2/24/2013 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]