Diablo® III

Need help gearing... just bought some gold

Thanks for the help in advance. I'm looking for the most bang for my buck in upgrades. My budget is about 38mil. I had just bought $10 worth of gold on the rmah and want the best I can get, minus the gems.

My Champ: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rot1nPieces-1569/hero/30002370

I was thinking the best thing to upgrade would be my offhand weapon or my helm to IK helm. I know I kinda have a mess of gear atm. A lot of it was given to me.

EDIT: Also, I would love to know where to go from here. I do see some guides on here but not sure which one is the best one to use. I'm doing a WW barb and I was looking for Alkaiser runs plus some MP10 stuff. Thanks again! :)
Edited by Rot1nPieces#1569 on 2/24/2013 8:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Missing chc on gloves and amulet (you're missing a whopping total 20 chc). Get them as soon as possible. You'll also need to get some chc on the Lacuni Prowlers at some point.

Get a good pair of Ice Climbers to replace your rare boots.

Life is low. Consider getting it to 40K (via gems / gear). More if you want to do higher MPs.

Please note that you'll be 8 ias short of the 2.5 breakpoint on the EF if you drop the 9 ias roll.
Reply Quote
Missing chc on gloves and amulet (you're missing a whopping total 20 chc). Get them as soon as possible. You'll also need to get some chc on the Lacuni Prowlers at some point.

Get a good pair of Ice Climbers to replace your rare boots.

Life is low. Consider getting it to 40K (via gems / gear). More if you want to do higher MPs.

Please note that you'll be 8 ias short of the 2.5 breakpoint on the EF if you drop the 9 ias roll.

Would fixing this take up my whole budget? What are all the stat goals I need to aim for?
Edited by Rot1nPieces#1569 on 2/24/2013 9:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
I do not have access to the AH, so I cannot comment on the current price (they vary depending on weekends/weekdays and peak/off-peak hours).

You can either continue to try your luck with crafting (gloves + amulet) until you get a good chc+chd rolls, or buy them from the AH. They would never have the high Str that you can get from crafted gloves and amulet.

1k DPS Str EF with socket and 0.25 ias should start from ~5m. Adding LS or chd would increase price by factor of 10 (LS) / 70 (chd).

Minor upgrade with Ice Climber will probably start from ~2m. More Str / Vit, the higher the price.
Reply Quote
Should I be looking to DW Echoing Fury?
Reply Quote
chc (without WotB / Battle Rage): 45-50%

chd emeralds: At least 70% on each weapon

A high DPS rare mace is usually recommended instead of using an EF on the main hand. I would suggest you look into getting your chc up first.
Reply Quote
Omg just add me already and I will explain to you, I do upgrade for barb my entire barb life
Reply Quote
Hey Arthur,

Watched your HOTA on Kulle/Siege...impressive to say the least.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]