Diablo® III

100m to upgrade something...need help

Hi guys, I want to upgrade 1 slot of my gear aside from the weapons (I love the whirlwind effect of these weapons when in HOTA build). Any suggestions or even offers would be appreciated. Thanks.
Reply Quote
You have enough crit to where you should pursue a Cold SoJ (if you want to melt elites faster).

You could also pursue an IK helmet with all res or look to moving to a Mempo.

Are you keen on staying with the Bulkathos set? If not look for an EF combo.

Your Res/All is a bit low. Upgrading your WH/IK to ones with All res could help.
Reply Quote
Thanks Pri, looks like those upgrades won't come at a 100m budget :). Unfortunately, I want to stay with these BK set as they look nice. The whirlwind affect also helps when going with my HoTA build.
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 07:29 AMPosted by IronMonk
Thanks Pri, looks like those upgrades won't come at a 100m budget :). Unfortunately, I want to stay with these BK set as they look nice. The whirlwind affect also helps when going with my HoTA build.

Just be aware that you will eventually hit a DPS wall using this set. The set bonus and affixes that roll on the BK set will never be BiS. I am not trying to say there is something wrong with that, but just know that if you are building around it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]