Diablo® III

all most achieved permafreeze

So I was running ubers had them all perfectly frozen except ONE, magdah got out a sentry, and I was raging, nobody knew why and I was like " that skank got out a sentry damn it". Hopefully if I upgrade my nays to 6.0 ill be able to permafreeze her.

Oh well, almost sigh.
Reply Quote
View profile
IAS is your problem now slade not CC. Grab a super cheap high DPS 1.70 ias chants wand and see.

You have no cooldowns now - you're just not getting FN out fast enough @2.73

Then also try a super cheap no CC mempo with that wand. for 3.34 BP. lol you wont even need evo.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/26/2013 8:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yea, your probably right ill see about picking those up, I'm just afraid ill like the breakpoint too much and buy a 6cc memo lol.
Reply Quote
View profile
For less than 2million you cant test both. 3 and 3.35.

Maybe Visage helm is better cos it still has crit.

Anyway all you need is like 1.69 wand those are so so so cheap cos everyone want 1.78+
Reply Quote
I got a cheap chant wand to test 3.0 on gohm and yea he didn't move a inch permafrozen, I wish there was a way I could keep my slorak's and get to 3.0.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]