Diablo® III

Launcher stuck at initializing

My Alienware had a few updates. Restarted and this is happening. I tried running as administrator, nothing.

Steam thinks I'm not connected to the internet even though I am, maybe D3 can't detect it either?
Reply Quote
Since the tools patch today, Diablo 3 will not respond when I click play after initializing. The D 3 logo comes up, then just spins until the computer says Diablo 3 is not responding. No problems connecting previously, just since the tools update today. I checked and I am connected to the Internet. This is most frustrating. Please remedy.
Reply Quote
Same here, stuck at "Updating Blizzard Launcher..." screen
Reply Quote
Same with me. Goes right to initializing, and then sits there. Started sometime today, and had no problems last night.
Reply Quote
any solution to this problem??:?????
Reply Quote
system restore to previous date.. solved damn!
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem, and as far as i can see, this post was here 12 hours ago, and no body had came and trying to solve this problems...what on earth is the D3 team is doing i really don't understand......they are ruining the good name of Blizzard.....D3 epic fail.......the whole D3 team just totally destroyed my loyalty of blizzard...sad, so so so sad
Reply Quote
Did any of y'all ever find a fix to this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]