Diablo® III

Item not in completed tab.... Again

I saved up for a nice (or somewhat nice) Witching Hour and spend a good chunk of my gold and it doesn't show up in my completed tab. Last time this happen it was nearly 48 hours before items showed up! I don't have a ton of complaints about the game, but this is by far the most annoying part for me as they took the gold, but I didn't get the item.

order # 1399275008

You can't put in a ticket, as they just refer you to the forums and put you basically at the will of blizzard to whenever they get around to sending you the item!

Sorry for the small rant, I just wanted to try out the new gear and probably won't be able to until the weekend! :(
Reply Quote
same here with a witching hour, i saved up so much for it cant beleive this habben!

errrrrrrrrrrrr i cant breath help meeeeeeee!

KOMPO time
Reply Quote
happened to me for about 12 hours then the item suddenly appeared. hopefully you get it back.

Send a ticket though.
Reply Quote
i havent got it yet
and its been over 12 hrs
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7924334111

this should help you out :)
Reply Quote
I'm approaching 24 hours, without the item. Thanks for the link mb04sifu, I tried the tips from the links but it didn't work. Guess i'll just play the waiting game!
Reply Quote
<sigh>

Seriously Blizzard!

I'm approaching 48 hours of not have my Witching Hour belt, I have bought and sold other things since then that have shown up isntantly.

WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG?

This is a horrible system you have in place, can't put a ticket it and when you post it on the forums it gets ignored! I am not a gamer who demands the world and expect you to change the entire game on a whim, but seriously get your stuff together and fix this AH issue as it is part of the game that shouldn't STILL have problems this far after release!

I personal love the AH because is gives you a safe place to sell and buy gear without fear of being ripped off, but when stuff likes this happens on, it is starting to make me wonder if it is worth paying the 15% extra on big ticket items!
Reply Quote
I tried to submit a ticket and they just referred me to the forums, what else would you do?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]