Diablo® III

should i upgrade my ik chest?

as stated above shld i ipgrade to have over 250vit but 130str, huge hp gain but dmg will lose few k too thx
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
I would swap your main/hand and offhand and get an SoJ. Free 10% crit and some extra tdps.

Personallly I would not upgrade your IK chest until much later. I would rather get double vit inna's or str/vit inna's if I were you for extra EHP. The extra vit on chest would be nice, but is really not the "next step" for you at this moment.

The fact that the zuni's have no all res, and neither does your witching hour will hurt you in higher MPs. 300 All res will not cut it. I would consider getting EHP up in slots that currently are lacking EHP rather than "upgrading" ones that already have a decent amount.

I would also start crafting shoulders of vitality if you haven't been already. You could get a EHP boost in that one piece alone fairly quickly.

Also, with your current DPS, One slot of full lifesteal will not give you the sustain necessary to survive higher MP. If you switch your main hand and offhand, the extra crit might allow you to switch that unforgiving passive to Bloodthirst which will definitely give you way better sustain.

Zuni boots are great DPS boosts, but DPS is not what is holding you back from higher MPs.
Reply Quote
I would swap your main/hand and offhand and get an SoJ. Free 10% crit and some extra tdps.

Personallly I would not upgrade your IK chest until much later. I would rather get double vit inna's or str/vit inna's if I were you for extra EHP. The extra vit on chest would be nice, but is really not the "next step" for you at this moment.

The fact that the zuni's have no all res, and neither does your witching hour will hurt you in higher MPs. 300 All res will not cut it. I would consider getting EHP up in slots that currently are lacking EHP rather than "upgrading" ones that already have a decent amount.

I would also start crafting shoulders of vitality if you haven't been already. You could get a EHP boost in that one piece alone fairly quickly.

Also, with your current DPS, One slot of full lifesteal will not give you the sustain necessary to survive higher MP. If you switch your main hand and offhand, the extra crit might allow you to switch that unforgiving passive to Bloodthirst which will definitely give you way better sustain.

Zuni boots are great DPS boosts, but DPS is not what is holding you back from higher MPs.

Whats on my profile is actually for mp1 farming, have a soj 29% with 5%cc ww but not a cold soj, able to do uber 8 and solo mp10 key farming, i am abt 199k dps with paasive and buffs, also woll swap ik helm to and visage ans belt to ik belt, current hp at 40k and above but i guess i need over 50k hp to survive mp10 uber heavy attacks right
Edited by eggisbad#6989 on 2/25/2013 12:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 12:35 PMPosted by eggisbad
current hp at 40k and above but i guess i need over 50k hp to survive mp10 uber heavy attacks right

I would say 50K is a min for higher level ubers...but so is a bit of AR. Magic damage hurts without the proper amount of AR regardless of health pool.

Consider upping both.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]