Diablo® III

Is Blizzard "done" with Diablo 3?

(Locked)

make pvp a free for all area,diff act, diff PVP map that can cater 50 players, that would be very fun..
running around like crazy
Edited by w1lpu#6360 on 2/26/2013 5:17 AM PST
02/25/2013 12:00 PMPosted by Rokman
He has literally reached the end of the game, and he has no interest to do anything else within the game.

You have to realize that people in their position cover less than 1% of the gaming population right now.

Most of us will take years to max out all 5 classes and get the gear for them.
Rather, most of us will never even get close to reaching that point.

All games come to an end eventually. Your friend has clearly reached that end for now.
They should probably take a few years off.

Come back after the expansion is released and there ought to be a lot more to keep them playing again.
Before, the cry babies whined about PVP.

Now that 1.07 out and the brawling is loaded, they want an expansion.

People just don't get satisfied.
new player here. so not bored yet. but wanted to ask why I never see any mention of the achievements feature in these kinds of threads. seems like that is where you can continue to 'grow' your account (if not your character) by replaying the content. perhaps if achievements resulted in something more concrete than a cooler banner, it would serve as more of an incentive.

and I mean unlocks that have real allure, like a new character class, or access to a hidden level. that kind of thing.
need more positive opinion on this game? want to know 60 bucks worthy or not?

go to this forum title "more than 1000 hours played.." think of the expansion later.

:)
MP UBER DONE in a party WW barbs ez
02/25/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Grimiku
We have already added in a number of changes like Monster Power, the Paragon system, and the Infernal Machine since launch, and we have every intention of continuing our support for Diablo III. That support covers a lot of stuff like hot fixing critical bugs, class and monster balancing, as well as patching in new content.

thatz right, do yo thougg dizzle....
We have already added in a number of changes like Monster Power,

/players 8
Get over it.

02/25/2013 08:33 PMPosted by Highborne
Remove paragon, add skill trees, and make the game fun again.

Or how about they don't break the game adding the stupid fake replayability of skill trees. And instead you reproduce this great replayability by randomly deciding to delete your character whenever you create a game?
Edited by vexorian#1817 on 2/26/2013 6:23 AM PST
We have already added in a number of changes like Monster Power, the Paragon system, and the Infernal Machine since launch

As if this was not done during the pre beta. You even had runes (actually runes not those subskills) back then. Just read comments to your announcment video. The game looked better in 2008. Much better.
It feels like you are attaching already done but next deleted features.
We have already added in a number of changes like Monster Power, the Paragon system, and the Infernal Machine since launch, and we have every intention of continuing our support for Diablo III. That support covers a lot of stuff like hot fixing critical bugs, class and monster balancing, as well as patching in new content.

Alleged Translation: //sarcasm on// What more do you people want? Can't you see how much we've already done!? Ya we'll do the typical upkeep a few patches here and there maybe toss in a few new items when we need more money for you suckers to buy on the RMAH but man we've done so much already don't expect more. Were the undisputed kings of arpg's Diablo is awesome if you don't like how awesome it already is and everything we've done so far then there's something wrong with you. //sarcasm off//
I personally reckon to add a few more maps in the game. This would make the game more interesting. Whatever they have launched in the past 6 months, you can see players getting back to farm Act III couple days after playing what Blizzard launched.
DONT. there are better games... I cant name them because I get banned everytime I do. but go watch twitch.tv and take a good look at D3 endgame vs other ARPG's endgame

Infernal Machine is just fighting the same bosses already implemented in the game with a different texture on them... Furthermore the reward is worse than what a yellow ring might roll. You should be ashamed of even poiting this out...
new player here. so not bored yet. but wanted to ask why I never see any mention of the achievements feature in these kinds of threads. seems like that is where you can continue to 'grow' your account (if not your character) by replaying the content. perhaps if achievements resulted in something more concrete than a cooler banner, it would serve as more of an incentive.

and I mean unlocks that have real allure, like a new character class, or access to a hidden level. that kind of thing.

Have to say, that's a pretty good idea...I spend ZERO time working on achievements but if there were actual rewards of the type you mentioned, I'd definitely allocate some play time in that direction. Cheers.
The many changes you added in this timeframe (from release) developement only, without QA which IMO was handled by one person that didn't notice the HELLFIRE scaling with the main attribute of the hero, could have been done by 3 programmers and 2 graphic artists and one designer.

No additional models were created.

No additional textures were created.(marquise + star don't count I'm talking about monster skins).
The ones in infernal machines are created from the existing ones by changing the hue.

The sounds, effects (you probably had the reflect dmg animation in from the beginning but was disabled as it can be seen is lower in quality than the rest of the animations) are all recycled. For uniques/ah etc.

If you have more than 20 people on the development (I'm not talking about deployment, translation etc) fire them.
is it worth 60 buck, well i got 340 hours gameplay what you think!
I'm somewhat new player here, thier is some things I dont like, Item organization be one, AH/"or duppers way to get !@#$ to 100mil a item" being 2, 3 being no replay as its constant grind, with %^-* drops, they may have added supposed exp to pg, but that seems minimal at best as 30mil exp per lvl is bit redundant. crafting well in my opinon its still a joke.

Y i still play simply caz thier no game worth my time, beat most head title games in 14 hours or less
like skyrim, starcraft, FarCry 3,assasin creed, CD 1,2 and 3, battlefield, Dmc,fallout series.
In other words game makers don't make games for ppl like me, they put out crap like c9 and guildwars were fight as a panda, for kiddies and credit card dual wielding people who call themselves a gamers.
Games that didn't suck right out of the box:

Diablo 2
Everquest
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Skyrim
Morrowind
Borderlands 1&2
Minecraft
Star Trek: Birth of the Federation
Civilization 2, 3, and 5
Warcraft 2&3 (although I enjoyed 2 a LOT more)
Romance of the 3 kingdoms 2, 10, 11
Diablo 3

There are lots of games that don't suck to start with. Diablo 3 didn't suck to begin with either. Took me approximately 60-80 hours before I started getting frustrated with it.

And if you only took 14 hours to be done playing skyrim, you're doing it wrong. Between the side quests and expansion packs, you should be at well over 100 hours.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]