Diablo® III

Is Blizzard "done" with Diablo 3?

(Locked)

I'm not gonna lie, I feel a little bad for Blizzard. They created a game that changed the entire gaming world and now gamers complain like they own a piece of the company. This is a video game folks. If you don't like it, don't play it. The continual whine fest is a major reason I left WoW years ago. Sad it has carried on to Diablo.
They should have made Paragon's Stats Point to Allocation then Fix like what we have now.
I was only referencing to main quest of Games, they dint have a expansion at point blank in time.
And not saying d3 is total crap , saying it needs work is all. and was saying that i got my 60$ worth is all.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/26/2013 08:51 AMPosted by Flo
I'm not gonna lie, I feel a little bad for Blizzard. They created a game that changed the entire gaming world and now gamers complain like they own a piece of the company. This is a video game folks. If you don't like it, don't play it. The continual whine fest is a major reason I left WoW years ago. Sad it has carried on to Diablo.

They ruined WoW too.
Sometimes I wonder if these people have ever been more than casuals in *any* online game...

Oh, they might not be supporting it anymore because your friend is capped??? Umm...you know how many online games I've been capped at? You never played WoW? You never farmed the same instances over and over again, even though you had max gear for your class already, just so others in your guild could finish gearing, or gear alts? Come on...
Games that didn't suck right out of the box:

Diablo 2
Everquest
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Skyrim
Morrowind
Borderlands 1&2
Minecraft
Star Trek: Birth of the Federation
Civilization 2, 3, and 5
Warcraft 2&3 (although I enjoyed 2 a LOT more)
Romance of the 3 kingdoms 2, 10, 11
Diablo 3

There are lots of games that don't suck to start with. Diablo 3 didn't suck to begin with either. Took me approximately 60-80 hours before I started getting frustrated with it.

And if you only took 14 hours to be done playing skyrim, you're doing it wrong. Between the side quests and expansion packs, you should be at well over 100 hours.

Wrong I was there for the launch of most of those games and I can say that,

Skyrim SUCKED at launch buggy as all get out graphics glitches everywhere, since the patches and fixes hellva fun game now.

Diablo 2 pre-lod was a joke, folks seem to forget IM barb deaths in chaos santuary, no uniques past the standard ones no rune words and rares were the best items in the game (Doom Loom anyone?)

Morrowind I remember when it first launched there was a bug for some races to not be able to escape the dungeon (was fixed very quickly)

Everquest had alot of bugs at launch as well.

All PC games have had bugs it's why patches even exist no game company has ever made a PC game that was perfect at launch and all of them have had patches over the years to fix what they saw was wrong, even if the players didn't always agree.
Edited by Morgalis#1970 on 2/26/2013 9:32 AM PST
the word "more" put pressures on game designers when the game cost only 60

the only incentive for them to add content / new systems / items is more RMAH revenue~! (since rev from selling game is declining so much)

so ppl pls buy more from rmah wahahaha
02/26/2013 06:09 AMPosted by Saberfenix
We have already added in a number of changes like Monster Power, the Paragon system, and the Infernal Machine since launch, and we have every intention of continuing our support for Diablo III. That support covers a lot of stuff like hot fixing critical bugs, class and monster balancing, as well as patching in new content.

you said everything except guarantee team based arena pvp.

funny that.

That's what I basically said in post #32:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7980248823?page=2#32
I would very much like a clarification on the matter of the replacement for PvP Arenas/Team Deathmatch and the Matchmaking system.
It's clear I'm not the only one.
How about you guys address the rampant cheating and duping? Too busy ramping up for the console release to give a crap?
so no real PVP in diablo 3?
02/25/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Grimiku
We have already added in a number of changes like Monster Power, the Paragon system, and the Infernal Machine since launch, and we have every intention of continuing our support for Diablo III. That support covers a lot of stuff like hot fixing critical bugs, class and monster balancing, as well as patching in new content.

And yet you can't make a space or "," between numbers (1 000 000| 1,000,000)
Some of you must be serious losers to be level 100 paragon already.Im already bored at 45.
Came back to Diablo 3 last night as my friend told me they finally brought in PVP. No I didn't read the patch notes...he told me at work so I logged on when I got home. Shame on me :(. I talked to the brawler dude and tp'd to the Scorched Chapel. Ran around for about a minute, I wasn't sure why I was by myself. I checked out the patch notes and read what exactly "brawling" was - I immediately logged off.

DIABLO 1 HAD BETTER PVP THAN THIS.
@Grimiku.
02/25/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Grimiku
We have already added in a number of changes like Monster Power, the Paragon system, and the Infernal Machine since launch, and we have every intention of continuing our support for Diablo III.

Isnt it shameful?
1. Monster power is just copy of old multiplier-based system that now harm open games.
2. Paragon system is just 100 more lvls without any new single skill. Absolutely uncreative.
3. Infernal Machine is a copy of old D2 event with 3 pairs of D3 bosses.
All of that was "already added" in D2. And every mentioned point was better in D2. It is really strange that it was not "added" to D3 from the beginning.
It is really shameful to call this as "new content". Because it is years old. It is really shameful to talk about returning D2 elements to D3 (months after release and only under the high pressure of community) with proud like you do.
Edited by Holylight#2851 on 2/26/2013 5:09 PM PST
What's even more shameful is how some Community Managers act like trolls. Yep, you read it right!
What I mean by that is that in some cases (like this one), a Blue Poster would come and throw in literally couple of sentences, just enough to inflame the players, and then he/she would just leave the thread without any further elaboration, a replay or a clarification. That's what trolls do on the internet.

http://www.tshirtlockdown.com/images/troll-face-mem-tshirt.jpg
they were done with it before it even was released.... at least for the pc version. they were too busy working on a broken product for the ps3 and 4... instead of fixing their already messy version of a game. they probably have been working ont eh expansion already since it's the only thing which can save it.. 2-3 new characters, more "random" maps, and more items which are actually balanced/makes sense. I just wonder what they will be adding level wise for the expansion like increase paragon level to 250 or 500....

Grinding levels and paragon levels might be interesting if they removed the limited and just after a certain point you got stats rather then mf/gf.. at that point its just whatever to see dumb stats as theres no real reason to better your character once you get to paragon 100 and all their changes keep making it that much easier to gain paragon levels fast... they thought it would be months of people playing and yet soo many people knocked it out because of gear / added exp increases
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]