Diablo® III

Is Blizzard "done" with Diablo 3?

(Locked)

You had 10 years to create Diablo 3, and every patch reminds me that the content should have been there since day 1. Seriously, there are management issues @ Blizz.
02/25/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Grimiku
We have already added in a number of changes like Monster Power, the Paragon system, and the Infernal Machine since launch, and we have every intention of continuing our support for Diablo III. That support covers a lot of stuff like hot fixing critical bugs, class and monster balancing, as well as patching in new content.

Question when are you going to patch in the game that it should have been thanks kbai. Untell you guys actually Fix things that actually need to be fixed that people have complained about sence beta. I take blues responses with a grain of salt they are not worth the blue text there written in. Sorry i know your just a community manager but still.
02/26/2013 09:20 PMPosted by Sorsha
We have already added in a number of changes like Monster Power, the Paragon system, and the Infernal Machine since launch, and we have every intention of continuing our support for Diablo III. That support covers a lot of stuff like hot fixing critical bugs, class and monster balancing, as well as patching in new content.

Question when are you going to patch in the game that it should have been thanks kbai. Untell you guys actually Fix things that actually need to be fixed that people have complained about sence beta. I take blues responses with a grain of salt they are not worth the blue text there written in. Sorry i know your just a community manager but still.

heuheuheuhuehue
I think the game need DLCs desperately or else...
Uh ok, so my advice is play another game and communicate on the forums of that game that has all the features at launch that you want and that receives the continuing support that you want.

If something seems unacceptable to you *don't accept it.* Move on.

In my opinion, most games actually DO suck directly out of the box.
Most games don't receive support at all. Your response intrigues me, why don't you give me some examples of games that don't suck.

Many of us have Blizzard-level expectations for Blizzard games, and Diablo 3 was extremely disappointing for most of us. Diablo 3 vanilla was even less complete than Diablo 2 vanilla.

Speaking of new content (which is content that should have been in at launch lingo) when are you releasing character sales on the AH as promised?
02/26/2013 10:07 PMPosted by Plutarch
Give us what we want.

Whose "we"???

The players who actually STILL play the game for some reason

Let's what the game is missing, what you decided to leave out or couldn't add do to some kind of internal string of failures.

Not Included in D3

Mode variety other than Hardcore and not.

Ladders.

Social features.

Ability customization beyond multiple choice.

Item customization beyond current and linear BiS item.

Security, vs. hackers and bots. Currently among the worst, along with Playstation, go figure.

Endgame.

Class balance in PvE, forget about PvP

PvP thats viable.

Deep engaging permanent RPG type choices

Any RPG type content

Support for the game. Remember when you could quest skip for about 1.5 months after release.

A good story.

Realistic dark, non cartoony graphics.

A well designed economy.

A CM posted this
No, the PC version of Diablo III was not designed for console from the beginning. It was developed for the PC with one major goal in mind: provide players with an awesome hack-and-slash computer game that's both fun and engaging. Whether or not we achieved that goal is certainly up for debate within this community, but it doesn't make it any less real or valid.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7979938071?page=16#305

All we have are these Community Managers that provide damage control but after doing so for an entire year it seems the denial is wearing off or impossible to keep up without looking foolish.

Yes Blizzard is done with D3, read Jay Wilson's few statements, D3 is the game they wanted, the game they developed. A lot of the community call it BETA because its so horribly simplistic and so lack of features other than online only and AH.

They won't remake the game at this point. If you like a system based off 1 main stat (weapon damage) and an AH, a game that gets updated quarterly unless its a fix for the AH. Exploits stayed around in this game for weeks/months. If seeing the game, reading about it, and realizing why all the high profile streamers quit isn't enough to steer you from playing I don't know what will, maybe you're the guy activision made the game for.
Edited by p0t#1360 on 2/27/2013 3:54 AM PST
As someone who shelled out the 60 bucks to Play Diablo 3, warts and all, looking back on it, I definitely do not feel like I got my money. Good items hardly ever drop, you would have to play it 20 times to get a set of anything, particularly now that the store or whatever it was called is gone. I played it maybe 50 hours, played all the classes through to the end.

Candidly, and maybe I am just an 'old fogey', I have no desire to spend another 40 dollars to essentially purchase another player class and an extra dungeon mechanism.....to what people have said, THESE THINGS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE ORIGINALLY.

The Sims ruined video games. Because of this greed, game houses make !@#$ty games on release, with the dollar signs of the expansion packs in their eyes, but few are able to last, so, like in this instance, instead of a re-playable game with 6 character classes for 60 bucks, you get a half baked game with all sorts of limitations.

Now, after they have missed their projections and not made as much money as they would have liked, they will release the first expansion, which is really probably just a bunch of 'left over' stuff that didn't make the original release....for 2/3 the original price.

No thanks.
Was curious to see who was lame enough to neco this post. It was useless in 2013 and more so now.
Congrats all that hard work you are doing has gotten you to the point of what diablo release should have been at launch. Are you proud of that?

You have to have some idea of why people feel like you don't care about this game.

The core of diablo is great but you fail to deliver on so much. Look at games like Marvel Heroes and PoE at least they are making an attempt at pumping out content.

This upcoming patch will be great for all of 2 weeks and everyone will see how boring and lacking it really is.

Step up its not too late to fix this game, own up to it, fire who you have too and get this game what it needs to be.
Forum Moderator
Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]