Diablo® III

How do i get in touch with forum mods.if ban.

View profile
I recently had a 3 day ban for no reason. They tell you a provide a link to learn more. Yet the link to learn more is inactive. So how do you find out more. I then contacted blizzard. They gave me the same link. How do you communicate with the forum moderators if the email they give you is invalid. Also how do you know why a thread was removed. I think that its poorly run if you can't get any answers. Be nice if someone could tell me a couple things
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Abomb247,

http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

Use the email address: wowreportedpost@blizzard.com

FYI - the temp ban was for spamming/trolling in General Discussion.
Reply Quote
View profile
Use the email address: wowreportedpost@blizzard.comFYI - the temp ban was for spamming/trolling in General Discussion.

That is the Email that doesn't work. It keeps coming back failed. Also I don't know why it was spamming/trolling. I just had a post removed that I thought was fun. Don't know why. Wish if that happened a reason would be sent to me in a inbox or email or something. This would make use of the forums great I feel. I do a lot of threads. So I don't want to get banned again.

I do appreciate the reply though. Thankyou its just that email doesn't work.
Reply Quote
One persons fun is another persons misery.

[quote="79786913924"][quote] Also I don't know why it was spamming/trolling. I just had a post removed that I thought was fun. Don't know why.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]