Diablo® III

Game breaking bug :(

This has now happened 4x, and since I only play hardcore this may very well result in my char's demise at some point. Let me try to describe what happens.

It mostly happens on my WW barb, but has happened once on my DH. At some random times, my char will become locked out of any keyboard interaction. If I'm WWing when this happens, my char continues in the direction they were heading when the lockout happens, and no button (mouse or kb) works, EXCEPT right-click. Since for me this is my WW button, my char will only spin around. I can't move them, or even pause or leave the game. The only way to fix it is to force-quit the game and log back in. This is a brutal bug, and I'm not sure what might be causing it. Please look into this.
Reply Quote
This happens with my tempest rush monk sometimes. i will no longer hold the mouse button down, but the character will continue to tempest.

By any chance are you multiboxing?

For some reason this just started happenning to me when i began multiboxing a couple weeks ago
Reply Quote
No multiboxing here. If I had to guess, I suspect it might be related to using the "force move" button in conjunction with some other ability, since that's the only thing in common with my dh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]