Diablo® III

How much Lifesteal is enough?

I do okay at 5.4 mp10 ubers, mp6 farm, but i would love to have more, just outside my budget at the moment.
Reply Quote
@Dwelling- The shoulders I have on are crafted ones..and I've been trying to craft trifecta gloves.. So far Ive been able to craft ones with str, AR, CC, and CD that aren't too bad, but my tasker and theos still do more damage.. I will continue to try.. I'm basically farming for essances, xp, and legendaries, and crafting ammys, shoulders and gloves. I crafted my first trifecta ammy last night right before bed, but the one I have on still does more dmg.. The IAS is real nice though, with the tri ammy i crafted, Im at about 2.40-.2.72. I think Im good with LS atm.. Just really looking for more dps. I kinda wish I upgraded to a str, cd fury, but o well.. Im thinking my next upgrade should be a mempo with crit, but I dont want to lose the 2 piece IK set bonus of AR.. So in order to not lose that, I think I will have to get Ik gloves (and I want trifecta but the ones i want cost 700mill) :(
I know that crafted trifecta gloves are going to give me better dmg, so my dream would be trifecta crafted with AR and a mempo with crit! hahaha Fingers crossed
Reply Quote
@KainDraven- I hear you man! I found a decent LS skorn that I mess around with just for something different, but it's hard to get used to how slow it is.. It's kinda like a manticore vs calamity.. I used to use manticore for the big crits, but once I tried a calamity, I'll never go back!
Reply Quote
03/04/2013 10:52 AMPosted by Knightmare
@KainDraven- I hear you man! I found a decent LS skorn that I mess around with just for something different, but it's hard to get used to how slow it is.. It's kinda like a manticore vs calamity.. I used to use manticore for the big crits, but once I tried a calamity, I'll never go back!

Couldn't agree more.
Edited by KainDraven#1803 on 3/4/2013 11:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
@ Knightmare
It sounds like we are in the exact same boat. But just keep crafting, they are in there somewhere. Save your cash for the ones you cant craft. Like the Mempo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]