Diablo® III

Need WD pvp advice bad!!!

Not fairing too well in pvp so far. Brought back my old WD for pvp, but didn't seem to gear him right. Either that, or i need to change some skills around. Any help???
Reply Quote
lol... why u need wd advise when

U CAN BUY BABA?

BABA PVP NO.1 HUEHUE
Reply Quote
wut?
Reply Quote
lol... why u need wd advise when

U CAN BUY BABA?

BABA PVP NO.1 HUEHUE

SELL VOODOO MAN

U BUY BABA

Reply Quote
I LOLd so hard when I read VOODOOMAN for the first time.
Reply Quote
@MannerCookie u seem to be trolling every pvp thread here. Go and join the d3cl league and let us see u beat the best WD's there, and then you can say whatever u say again.
Reply Quote
It' funny how you think he can just transfer his character to play your EU WDs with his US Barb. Also, he has openly challenged all top WD, so he isn't trolling if he is accepting the challengers.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7979929530
Reply Quote
03/07/2013 10:08 AMPosted by Iria
he isn't trolling if he is accepting the challengers.
Reply Quote
03/07/2013 03:25 AMPosted by GagaBane
@MannerCookie u seem to be trolling every pvp thread here. Go and join the d3cl league and let us see u beat the best WD's there, and then you can say whatever u say again.

He beat me. He is a good Barb. It's funny how it's always the terrible players always have something to say.

And if he is trolling? Troll away! About time this game got a sense of community and fun about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]