Diablo® III

What character would you like to know more about?

Community Manager
The dark tales surrounding the realms of Diablo are far-reaching. They chronicle everything from angels and demons, to humans, Nephlem, and beasts too fearsome and innumerable to count.

Do you pour over each and every drop of Diablo lore? Are you curious about the back-stories behind various characters whose histories and intentions are shrouded in mystery? Do you wonder what became of the brooding faces and familiar places from Sanctuary’s past?

For this week's community question, we want to ask you: What Diablo lore character would you like to know more about?

Leave a comment below to let us know, or chime in on Facebook or Twitter!
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Hardcore)
View profile
Who is Worusk?

The Immortal King's set mentions this person-from-nowhere, even though we have always understood the Immortal King to be Bul-Kathos!
Reply Quote
Always wonder what happened to that natalya chick from a3 in d2 lol
Reply Quote
I always wondered about Adria and where her portal takes her after resurrecting Diablo
Reply Quote
what happened to charci and warriv or even gheed
Reply Quote
I'd be interested to know more about the Prime Evil... More specifically, why it seems so weak compared to the sum of its parts? With a host that shoots hellfire out of her hands, and the spirits of every prime evil and lesser evil, it seems like it would be more than just a moderate step up from Azmodan. Maybe there could have at least been a plot device to weaken him before the battle... Or maybe Diablo was being over confident and rushing into battle before taking the time to learn the extent of his new powers? I suppose that is as reasonable as anything.

He was kinda interesting in the cut scene, slapping Imperius around, but once we get to the final battle hes not much more than plain old Diablo.
Reply Quote
I want to know what really happened to Cain.
Reply Quote
The farmer's daughter, Sasha. In fact, I predict the first or second xpac will be about all the women Lyndon has left in his wake. I can see it now: Diablo III: Hell Hath No Fury. After the fake relic incident, Sasha goes on to team up with the chesty, goat-staff stealing Karyna. Their adventures will eventually land them in charge of the Thieve's Guild itself! After giving every den of thieves a good redecorating, Sasha bands together an army comprised of every woman ever wooed by the scoundrel, Lyndon, and burned by him. It's a regular romp through the ruins!
Reply Quote
Is the missing angel of Wisdom actually Shen in human form?
Reply Quote
I would like to know more on the happenings of tristim in the past 20 years, maybe even kurast upper and lower.

but to name a few

Wert
cow king
warriv

more lore about what happend to some of these places
Reply Quote
I've always wanted to know more about Alaric and Kulle. I'm fascinated by the old Nephalem. (Or are they actually Horadrim)
Edited by Drothvader#1215 on 3/1/2013 4:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
03/01/2013 04:04 PMPosted by Drothvader
I've always wanted to know more about Alaric and Kulle. I'm fascinated by the old Nephalem. (Or are they actually Horadrim)

i also think those two are very interesting.
Reply Quote
I have two answers to provide - one specific, and one broad.

1) Lachdanon - more info, please. Where are his remains? Did he simply die in Tristram Cathedral or did he ultimately get corrupted by the evil there?

2) The followers. What of Kormac's order, and the tomes he seeks? Is the Thieves' Guild simply going to stop hunting down Lyndon now that Diablo is vanquished? Who is The Prophet that Eirena speaks of, and will Kormac ever successfully woo her? Or, if she's as powerful as she supposedly is, will she ever go archon mode/super saiyan on any lingering evil that she sees?
Reply Quote
1) Lachdanon - more info, please. Where are his remains? Did he simply die in Tristram Cathedral or did he ultimately get corrupted by the evil there?
Lachdanon has a random chance to be a quest in D1. He's in hell below tristram cathedral,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4c5mSudwxU
Reply Quote
"Griswold? Good old Griswold. I love him like a brother! We fought together. You know. Back when... we... Lazarus... Lazarus... Lazarus!!!"-Farnham
Reply Quote
I would like the know more about the barb from the short story "Wayfarer". That was a really good short story that got me inside the head, so to speak, of who a barb is.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]