Diablo® III

What character would you like to know more about?

I'd like to know more about the purple rare bosses that spawn, like these:
http://i.imgur.com/Lo0LG.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jO1Hj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/V1rk2.jpg

Where did they come from? Who made the names? Are they all people who worked on D3?
Reply Quote
What became of Lucion? Did he really cease to exist (e.g. died) or was he, as speculated, "merely" banished?

Another person I have thought about, and who's fate is (to my knowledge) unknown, is the Horadrim acolyte Nor Tiraj. Since it is suggested that with the death of Cain (R.I.P.) and Leah, the Horadrim order is no more, I presume he is dead as well..or?
Reply Quote
Want to know the true form of the prime evil, the actual body of the dragon.
Like to know the story of Covetus Shen also, since he travel around the world and never stubbed a toe.
Reply Quote
I would like to know why you turned Tyrael into a mere human? What a random as thing to do, made no sense at all.

The whole D3 story was a shamble.

I would like to know what happened to D2 Natalya. But only if blizzard north had it written down somewhere, i don't want to know if the current team is writing it!
Reply Quote
I would like to know why you turned Tyrael into a mere human? What a random as thing to do, made no sense at all.

The whole D3 story was a shamble.

I would like to know what happened to D2 Natalya. But only if blizzard north had it written down somewhere, i don't want to know if the current team is writing it!

Nat would be pretty old by now, unless she was like Adria and extended her life through magic. Also, we do know she went on to join the demon hunters, although i think asking "why" is in order.

I personally want to know what happened to the necromancer Zayl and his talking skull Humbart Wessel. We were supposed to visit the ruins of Ureh where he lives in an earlier draft of the story, but we never did.
Reply Quote
I want to know more about Covetous Shen, fully voice acted by James Hong.
Reply Quote
Dirgest

I vote him for expansion! We need it!
Reply Quote
Bul' Kathos

Blackthorne ( if he is a character at all ?)

Maghda

Izual

More lore on monks. Even the Book of Cain has little information about them. No shining characters or storyline behind them if you ask me.

Akara from D2.

Natalya from D2.
Edited by xtzi4dzx#2448 on 3/3/2013 1:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Diablo 2 heroes ? what happened to them ? and Akara and Charsi
Reply Quote
Well I have questions about many characters, but is this topic some kind of 'we ask questions, you answer them later'?

Anyway I would like to know about:

- Natalya from D2, more about her and what mage she was hunting in D2? Was it Sankekur? As she disappeared right after defeating Mephisto.

- Qual-Kehk, did he survived? Did he rallied the Barbarians?

- All D2 heroes, what happened to them?

- Bul-Kathos, is he The Immortal King? His accomplishments, maybe some short story.

- Covetous Shen

- Malthael, why he wasn't in D3

- Imperius, maybe something more about him, like why is he so furious with humans?
Reply Quote
Oh, and something about Angiris Council and Great Evils, maybe some short story of them conversing, scheming, whatever, maybe even birth of those factions.
Reply Quote
Few things:

Key Wardens (Act 1~4) Where did they came from? What is the link between them and the infernal machine?

Natalya, who is this Legendary person?
Edited by Val#6213 on 3/3/2013 5:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Why can the witch doctor summon an endless supply of zombie bears?
Reply Quote
Cain. The only person who mattered in the Diablo Universe.
Reply Quote
Mephisto - One of the Prime Evils was so easily defeated by just an ordinary human from before the worldstone was destroyed and nephalem were reborn. He and Duriel were the only two lords of hell that weren't given a whole lot of depth. Andariel was corrupting the monastery, Belial was controlling Caldeum, Azmodan leading the armies of hell, Baal trying to climb Arreat mountain, and Diablo the only one who actually seems to care about defeating the angels. Why was Mephisto so weak when lesser evils are more threatening to an actual nephalem?

Also what was Mephisto doing with the fallen angel Inarius? When will we find out more about him?

What is the state of the Balance? If all seven lords of Hell are defeated, shouldn't that make the eternal conflict one-sided?
Reply Quote
No one. I do not like current versions of lore characters, except of Shen, but I just don't want this great character to be spoiled in the same manner Blizz spoiled others...

Neither I want an expansion pack. Yup...
Reply Quote
I'd like to know the in-game story and ultimate fate of The Mystic, Myriam Jahzia, who mysteriously disappeared from the hero's caravan some time before last May.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I don't have a specific character, I would like to know more about the various zones and peoples of sanctuary (Take the flavor text for the dye's for example), anything that helps flesh out the differing locales of Sanctuary is a huge plus!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]