Diablo® III

100P WD - Rate my gear please!

Hey guys, whilst the servers are down I figured I would make the effort here and ask for some feedback.

I have been getting into the PvP scene more seriously as of late. I'm really enjoying it (well...it's better than nothing I suppose) and obviously want to get better and more competitive.

I've been trying to emulate my build / gear off other WD's I've seen that have been quite strong. Just wanted to know any possible flaws or areas I could use an upgrade (priority selection would be great - gear / skills etc.). Any criticism welcome, don't hate please!

Thanks in advance!
Edited by DoYouLift#1336 on 3/2/2013 3:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
Wait for it...

wait for it...

wait...

almost...

U SELL VOODOOMAN! U BUY BABA! WIN PVP HUEHUE

Just kidding! I couldn't resist since huntersghost started it lol. You have a solid WD set so far, but you might want to invest in a shield in case you need the added protection against very high damage players. Against DH, a WD's primary weapon is Haunt but the damage doesn't apply instantly. It will take several haunts against a decent EHP DH and even then you might hit their piggy instead! You need to be able to tank the damage they do in return while your Haunt cooks.

Alternatively, if you need more damage, consider a Skorn for some high power Haunts. The only other peculiar builds you could test out are the zero-cooldown dog build and using the Grin Reaper mask.
Reply Quote
Hahahaha!

Thanks for the advice mate, I've seen the Grin Reaper head piece used a fair abit. It seems pretty legit!

As for the Skorn, I keep getting advised to use it for higher DPS but I've never actually come across a WD using one.
Reply Quote
Hahahaha!

Thanks for the advice mate, I've seen the Grin Reaper head piece used a fair abit. It seems pretty legit!

As for the Skorn, I keep getting advised to use it for higher DPS but I've never actually come across a WD using one.

You gotta lift more bro.

until then.

SELLLL VOOOOOOOOODOO MAN

U BUY BABA!

no but in seriousness, I've seen a lot of the top wds go stun proc gloves.

So maybe that + a 1240 EF with 100% CD is something you prolly gonna go after next maybe.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]