Diablo® III

Leroic's Warriors

Hello! i have started one of the first gaming communities, for diablo 3, and i take pride in saying that. We started out as a small casual guild and were helping people out when needed, but i decided to play off that strength and turn that into a guild, not knowing that so many people would agree and a limited number of friends list spaces, i made the decision to make it a community, we keep the casual, but now rather than feeling like i am rejecting people, because i cannot add them i can have a full communication via facebook fan page.

My idea though for the community is taking an idea they added to another blizzard game, (World of Warcraft) and that is having a guild bank, and having tabards to display who they were and having the guilds name under there own name. Now that being said that was there because of important reasons for raiding and other goodies, but if they wanted to make this game so different and amazing from the last game then why not spice it up. Take something that was super productive in another game and simply add it here. I know i am rambling about this, but being like i said one of the first communities I feel it in my nature to try and press this idea and to make changes for the community.

My end goals of all this will be that when they do finally finish PvP you oculd actually have fights and represent who you are in those fights, again in WoW, a ton of guilds got their rep. from being the best of what they did, whether it be PvP, raiding, achievement grinding, you name it.

Thank you for your time.

LW AND PROUD!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]