Diablo® III

Gear guidance.

im really trying to get my gear past 200k+ dps, but to no avail. what am i doing wrong?
Reply Quote
maybe upgrade gems? and more increase attack speed.
Reply Quote
I'd replace your inna's favor with a witching hour with decent crit damage. To make up for the set bonuses I'd go with inna's vast expanse and get a decent natalya's reflection with 2 stats (attk sp with crit and/or crit damage).

Also spend some money crafting the new shoulders. You should make some with way more dex than you can get with vile ward.
Reply Quote
craft shoulders and upgrade gems in weapon
Reply Quote
thank you. i will take these notes into considerations. i have another question. how big of a damage bonus to is dml with ele damage/bola to it? is is a considerable difference? or should i skip stuff like that all together? i recently came back, seeing how everything seem to be alot better. I really want to be a above avarage dh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]