Diablo® III

Blizzard you need to upgrade servers

I'm running a quad core 6600 I have 21mbs Internet I only ever have d/c while playing diablo. Maybe you can put an option in to see what your ping to the d3 servers are like otherwise reinstate the accounts of guys who have d/c from the poor servers you are using you are aware of this ( rubber banding as such eg lagg ) I think it's very unfair to all who play d3 in good faith thinking if they die from normal game play they have to start over again I think the issue lies within the servers you have
Or from bad programming I have seen you have fixed the rubber banding effect with monks before so there has to be something you can do to fix this.
Reply Quote
hover over the green bar beside your resource
Reply Quote
Even the green bar lags indicating the right latency...

And I noticed that even with a green bar, lag in game is so severe it should indicate red, at least yellow (doesn't even show red or yellow later on, always stays green).
Edited by Forelle#1338 on 3/2/2013 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
you do know that there are other computers in between your computer and blizz's right?
Reply Quote
You mean the hops that show up running a trace route? It seems I need 12 hops to get to blizzard. Don't know if that is much or not...
Reply Quote
03/02/2013 05:23 PMPosted by Forelle
You mean the hops that show up running a trace route? It seems I need 12 hops to get to blizzard. Don't know if that is much or not...

That's about average, though some of these hops are just high speed routers (and/or interfaces on the same router) on a tier1 backbone. If you see a wide variation in the milliseconds for each hop, then something is amiss at that point with regards to that packet loss.

But yeah, the latency indicator as you mentioned also usually seriously lags such that you are already encountering it on the client with your character before it turns either to yellow or goes one bar red around 10 seconds after you've noticed your character is suddenly attacking with no spells/effects occurring.
Reply Quote
Had major server problemmyself tonight.

+1 fix the servers bliz!
Reply Quote
I'm wondering if they will fix the DC bugs and this bug here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7979899531 Before they come out with the PS3 version of Diablo 3?? Also, will they have HC on the PS3 version??? Maybe not!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]