Diablo® III

looking for a Scroll of Resurrection for WOW

i have not played wow since the start of CAT where i was hacked about 5 times in one month. i was so ticked off due to it was my fault my old pc had billions of virsus well i just got my first gaming rig and set up a new battlenet account and a new email adress. plus a moblie AUTH i also just had my wow account transfered to my new battle net account.. well long story short i really want to get back into WOW but i lost my debit card and my new one wont come till next week

anybody want to help a brother out and hook me up with a Scroll of Resurrection invitation

if so my battlenet email is wellhead_28@hotmail.com it would help me out so much
Reply Quote
im sure people on these forums play wow lol sombody hook me up please
Reply Quote
last bump then i give up lol
Reply Quote
ill hook you up

edit: sent!
Edited by Keeferton#1331 on 3/5/2013 2:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
ill hook you up

edit: sent!

ty my friend sadly i checked my account and i was totaly nude on all of my characters but with your help the scroll allowed me to make a free lvl 80 so time to start over ty so much again
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]