Diablo® III

Not receiving PayPal payments

On AH screen, it says the sale has been processed, yet I do not see anything on my paypal screen.

What is going on?
Reply Quote
Same here, the status are sold but didn't received any payment to my paypal. Submitted ticket already, and please do the same.
Reply Quote
its weird that Blizzard has not posted any announcement about this issue ??!!
Reply Quote
its really weird many of us are having this kind of experience and yet they dont bother to have any response or reply to us. all they do is send as an automated reply through customer support.
Reply Quote
i want my $40 over blizz.now
Reply Quote
lets all add up our money owed n see if it reaches a million

$40
Edited by ruhaifi87#6953 on 3/4/2013 5:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
+1 , missing 70$ worth of sales.
Reply Quote
Well I'm not a big seller by any means but my AH screen shows a $7 nat ring as "sold" which I would expect to be in my Paypal, but Paypal did not receive it. Hopefully they get this ironed out. Thanks
Reply Quote
The funny thing is if you put in a ticket they tell you that they can not help you that you and to wait 5-10 days and post on the forums if it hasn't resolved itself.

The blue response on the forum http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664 telling you to wait a few days then submit a ticket

1 submit ticket then wait 5-10 days goto 2
2 post on forums then wait 3-4 days goto 1
infinite loop is infinite

Edit: 48.24$ stuck in limbo for me.
Edited by Oxytropis#1842 on 3/4/2013 7:28 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]