Diablo® III

Grim Dawn, anyone?

View profile
I am patiently waiting for it.

Check my profile for why.

You are QQ'ing about this game and you have barely left normal difficulty. How can you possibly know or understand the rest of the community here until you at least get into late hell. Then you will truly understand all of the QQ'ing.

To the OP: I know that you were wanting D3 to be a perfect HD version of D2. Maybe you want all of your games to be just like D2. Where there are no differences between D2 and the games you are playing. If you really love D2 that much then go play that game. The servers are still up.
Reply Quote
So this will be the next PoE?

LOL!
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 08:29 PMPosted by BattleToad
MEH Diablo 3 looked really good in the trailers...
To me it is better than the trailers, D3 is one good !@# game.... Sory but i think we are on the green side of the mole hill its just that D3 is not as good as people wanted it to be, Like D2 was, to me their equally as good, but What D2 had and what D3 does not is basically refinement of the genre, Things done with D3 are hugely experimental, while the competitors are being way too conservative. TL2 and PoE are pretty crappy compared to D3, though TL2 is way WAY better than PoE. I think grim dawn is the last chance for people waiting for a better diablo clone than Diablo 3. Then we have till this games expac or lineage eternal, and that game looks like it is too ambitious, and even less depth than Diablo 3

LOL!

Learn about what you are trying to bash and you'll look less like a fool.
Poe is garbage, so uhh, whats your point?
Edited by Gunghoe#1987 on 3/4/2013 2:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
Meh, after the disapointment with PoE, im not expecting much...
Reply Quote

LOL!

Learn about what you are trying to bash and you'll look less like a fool.

I learned that I'd rather be a fool than a tool like you. :)
Reply Quote

LOL!

Difference being, that the people behind Grim Dawn, already have been involved in games, that have sold in the millions. They are mainly programmers and designers from Titan Quest.
Reply Quote
same old story , it will end up being a fiasco like TL2 or POE .... :)
Reply Quote
View profile
03/04/2013 02:30 AMPosted by marcusRevil
I hope they have an offline mode and I dont have to login into my steam account lol

Their website says it will have an offline mode, online multiplayer and it costs $20.
Reply Quote
Titan Quest.. oh yea, that was the game that was supposed to be a Diablo clone, so I purchased it.. and wished I had my money back after a few hours... I have very low expectations of this game, especially after experiencing TL2 and PoE. I hope I'm wrong and it's a great game, but I'm very pessimistic.
Reply Quote
Looks terrible, just like poe. Let's see how long it will last, given that poe is already dead.
Reply Quote
I've been waiting for this game for a while. I played the crap out of Titan Quest and found out about this game and got ecstatic when I found out some of the people from Titan Quest were behind it. I hope it doesn't disappoint.
Reply Quote
So what, is this game the next D3 killer? TL2....PoE (lol!!!!!!!), now Grim Dawn?
Reply Quote
03/04/2013 06:43 AMPosted by Coleslaw
So what, is this game the next D3 killer? TL2....PoE (lol!!!!!!!), now Grim Dawn?

Implying D3 is alive. You getting tired of WWing through Act 3 yet?
Reply Quote
03/04/2013 05:25 AMPosted by pixelrage
Titan Quest.. oh yea, that was the game that was supposed to be a Diablo clone, so I purchased it.. and wished I had my money back after a few hours... I have very low expectations of this game, especially after experiencing TL2 and PoE. I hope I'm wrong and it's a great game, but I'm very pessimistic.

Funny because I could not get into TL, TL2 or PoE either, however I've spent many hours in TQ (pre-D3). I thought they did a lot of things right in that game, Grim Dawn could have potential.. but of course it is far too early to tell. And anyone labeling it a D3 killer or whatever is seriously premature.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]