Diablo® III

Need some advice for SnB HoTA rend build

I know I need a new mainhand, but not sure what to get. I'm not to far off from the 2.0 APS BP. I have a pair of inna's pants, but I didn't like the loss of survivability. Getting a decent set of lacuni's would help, but they are godawful expensive as well. Right now even with my crap dps I can farm mp8 elites, but it takes close to 2 minutes to kill a pack. I'd like to get to the point where I can farm fairly fast on lower MP's and also be able to do mp8-10 Ubers as well.
Thanks in advance for any advice, just swapping from 2h skorn Hota to SnB, so not sure where to go from here.
Reply Quote
I recommend you go in the snb q&a thread. I can't help you much right now as I am not at home. Ask in there and you will get good advice.
Edited by Crypter#1856 on 3/5/2013 2:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
You build is very similar to what I use. Drop the Tough as Nails for Superstition (not for the protection but the fury generation). Craft the 2 gems in pants with the one in helm, place it in helm and add ruby to the pant slots. Then just upgrade the gems as you can. As long as your at 50k life, 650ish AR, 100k DPS, 8k armor (without tough as nails) your right in the zone. You might even be able to drop some Attack speed for CD.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]