Diablo® III

Mistral Breeze w/ Skorn + Storm Crow archon

View profile
I have been pretty much able to spam mistral breeze @ 1.44 aps if there are more than a couple mobs getting hit by the twisters. Even against one mob there aren't that many normal axe attacks. Seems pretty viable so far. Don't know whether this was always possible or if it's another byproduct of the 1.07 APOC changes but it's something to try if you use those items.
Reply Quote
Thats not too bad, but the sooner you switch to 1hand + source, the better.
Though the worst spec remains those who choose no crit mempo with low damage ApoC source.
Reply Quote
View profile
nice rings on that wiz, toni
Reply Quote
View profile
Bump! Seriously, if you are mainly CM but you like to run a little archon on the side for some nice laid back fiend vaporization, a skorn with LS is a perfectly valid weapon option because of the price point and higher LS. So, if you're in that boat, toss on your storm crow and run with mistral breeze as your non-archon attack.

I've been running MP4 improved with 250k buffed and no scramble so uptime is definitely not 100% (although it's very good solo, pretty darn good in a 2 and 3 person group and pretty bad in 4 man group). If I encounter an elite when out of archon and I have reason to believe there's not going to be any trash for a while to sustain off of, I'll kill the e with mistral breeze and it actually kills faster than you might expect. If they are big fatties or in a confined area, it's like you have a bunch of mini stackable blizzards out there. It's easy to forget that 1 mistral breeze with a skorn hits way harder than 1 wicked wind with a chants.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]