Diablo® III

Server Down. QQ Time

Seems like the right thing to do...
Reply Quote
How long ar they down and whats gone wrong?
Reply Quote
Well it's nothing new. Going back a decade Blizzard has been notorious for long periods of maintenance. I've played two other MMOs in the past that have both had shorter and less frequent downtime (and this isn't even a MMO, new game or something that gets updated often lol)
Reply Quote
lets hpoe it goes back up soon :)
Reply Quote
i agree with the OP lol
Reply Quote
Seems like the right thing to do...

It's also the right thing to do when servers aren't down.
Reply Quote
no idea why they took diablo server off, the wow server with new 4.2 patch is up and some of my friends are playing! >:c
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 02:32 PMPosted by KevMama
How long ar they down and whats gone wrong?

1hr and achievements are down.
Reply Quote
Hey blizzard, remove !@#$ from %^- maybe hmm?
Reply Quote
I don't understand how they can have so many issues with one game? Do they devote most of their attention to WoW because it's their bread and butter? They already messed up SC2, so I don't think many people are playing THAT any more. I can't fathom how one game could possibly have so man dang problems!
Reply Quote
i want my daily brimstone!! T_T
Reply Quote
One thing I've seen though is that Blizzard does seem to keep their servers running pretty well*. I've played some badly maintained MMOs and other server type games before.

*minus the down time they use for maintenance officiously.
Edited by Encarn#1418 on 3/5/2013 2:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
OMG the servers go down for ~8 hours a week.
Travesty

You QQers do realize weekly Tuesday maintenance's have been occuring for years and years and years right?
Reply Quote
Geez people

Time to play Skyrim, Dead Island, Darks Souls, (Insert Your Favorite Non-Diablo Game Here)

K Thnx
Reply Quote
WTF BLIZZARD
Reply Quote
So they are doing something about achievements? Can't say that excites me
Reply Quote
EVE has maintenance every day.
Reply Quote
WHAT!? More maintenance! Another slap in the face! Definitely quitting this time!!!
Reply Quote
WTF BLIZZARD

This is my day off my only day off all week and you shaft me by notbeing able to play my god damn game wtf Dbags
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]