Diablo® III

Still can't bid, buy or sell items.

It's been a week or more and after clearing out my completed auctions a couple of days back I still can't bid, buy or sell on the AH .... this is really pissing myself and many other players off.
It keeps telling me I have 50 items in the completed section but there's nothing there.

Is there any estimate on when we can expect a patch to fix this?
Reply Quote
This bug is making me not play this game. I log in to check if I can do anything. I log right back out since even if I find anything, not going to be able to do anything with it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Yep. you, me, and about 5000 other players I'm sure.. With the amount of posts being created and viewed and bumped.. I can only imagine the number of people this is happening to.
Reply Quote
not only GOLD AH is affected, even the RMAH is affected as well, item sold but not getting money..
Reply Quote
This is happening to me on the Hardcore AH, but not the Softcore AH wth all of my completed items are on my Hardcore toons now so i cannot play until this gets fixed dont want to die and lose everything.
Edited by chainsaw96#1561 on 3/11/2013 12:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]