Diablo® III

Error 0, Error 31048 on Auction House

Unable to sell any item on real money auction house, it give me Error 0 when selling any item.
Unable to buy any item on gold money auction house, when i buy out any item it give me error 31048.
Few day back i have sold a number of item and the tab have show completed but i have not received my money as well.
Anyone have the problem as well?
Reply Quote
You can check the technical support forum for more information. This issue has been going on for the past few months and they have just recently figured out the problem. They have said they believe they have found a solution but cannot implement it until a major content patch. Many people have been unable to use one or more of the auction houses for weeks at a time. Best of luck to you, the issue seems to come and go for certain people.
Reply Quote
I am encountering this issue right now with the Hardcore Auction house. It just happened today actually. I cannot sell or buy any items.
Reply Quote
7 Draenei Shaman
yeah i was just buying some items and this error popped out of no where and i cant buy anything in the AH please fix this.
Reply Quote
Clear out all your auctions and AH stashes. It is a total pain but worked for me a few weeks ago. Last weekend had the issue again and it persisted for several days. Now I am able to go about as normal again. This past time I had everything empty and it would say I had 52 items in the AH completed stash.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]