Diablo® III

You guys are a bad class...

buff Demon hunters.. enough said
Reply Quote
really? duel?
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Cyon
really? duel?

hate to say it but hes right, at least a barb for once is in support of us receiving buffs, also if he just specs high regen rend and runs around he will make quick work of you. Only thing that beats that tank rend barb now is a super tanky WD or DH but most barbs in pvp when geared right and know what they are doing can become immortal.
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 12:48 PMPosted by METATRON
really? duel?

hate to say it but hes right, at least a barb for once is in support of us receiving buffs, also if he just specs high regen rend and runs around he will make quick work of you. Only thing that beats that tank rend barb now is a super tanky WD or DH but most barbs in pvp when geared right and know what they are doing can become immortal.

Top dh can kill any WD and barb. Although you need legacy gears for specific ehp based barb. Tank dh will not kill immortal barbs, only dps dh can.
Reply Quote
ggs btw. dh not bad after all eh?
Reply Quote
really? duel?

Really? Duel? I didnt know you could duel? I know there is this cruel joke of an abomination called brawling, endorsed by noone, not even by blizzard :) But duels? No havent heard of it. No PVP in this game, just PVE and a tacked on excuse to keep the sheep happy :)
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 12:55 PMPosted by Fnord
really? duel?

Really? Duel? I didnt know you could duel? I know there is this cruel joke of an abomination called brawling, endorsed by noone, not even by blizzard :) But duels? No havent heard of it. No PVP in this game, just PVE and a tacked on excuse to keep the sheep happy :)

Right, haha.
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 12:55 PMPosted by Fnord
really? duel?

We'd have duels if they kept Jay Wilson. Wasn't he the one that promised dueling, then they moved him to another department while the rest of the dev team gave us this "brawling" stuff, LOL.
Reply Quote
really? duel?

As much as i disagree with OP, dueling doesn't prove anything. Take CM wiz for a example, great for PVE, but the same build isn't as effective in dueling.

I do feel that DH is a bit inefficient in High MP, and I think that is the general consensus across DH as well. This, however, doesn't mean DH's have trouble doing high MPs. This really just states that CM wiz and HoTA / WW barbs have it on easy mode, where they can have cheap gears and spam keys without paying much attention. (I might have exaggerated this a little bit, but you get the point)
Edited by Killua#1993 on 3/5/2013 1:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Cyon

Top dh can kill any WD and barb. Although you need legacy gears for specific ehp based barb. Tank dh will not kill immortal barbs, only dps dh can.

problem with that is its a whole lot cheaper to just go immortal rend barb than it is to hit TOP DH 600k dps lol..

Even when i had my legacy nats and hit 380k DPS (no SS hit 500k with SS) I still couldn't take down some of the ridiculous immortal barbs and all it took for them to kill was a lucky rend when smoke screen was up.
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Killua
really? duel?

As much as i disagree with OP, dueling doesn't prove anything. Take CM wiz for a example, great for PVE, but the same build isn't as effective in dueling.

I do feel that DH is a bit inefficient in High MP, and I think that is the general consensus across DH as well. This, however, doesn't mean DH's have trouble doing high MPs. This really just states that CM wiz and HoTA / WW barbs have it on easy mode, where they can have cheap gears and spam keys without paying much attention. (I might have exaggerated this a little bit, but you get the point)

I agree, we dont do bad in pvp but who cares about pvp lol we need buffs 4 pve
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Killua
really? duel?

I think we are doing fine, sure there is a bit trouble clearing high mp as efficiently as others, but can't win them all right? =)
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 01:11 PMPosted by METATRON

I agree, we dont do bad in pvp but who cares about pvp lol we need buffs 4 pve

You don't but plenty do. I sure get more kicks killing players than monsters. haha, all personal preference.
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Cyon

I think we are doing fine, sure there is a bit trouble clearing high mp as efficiently as others, but can't win them all right? =)

Agreed, and besides, we are probably the most diverse class other there in terms of number of viable builds. There is just so much flexibility when playing a DH.
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 12:12 PMPosted by sixtynine

lol the OP barb in here added me talking nonsense lol gtfo upgrade your gems scrub i think its you who needs the gold
Reply Quote
Aren't you glad I pvped him first for talking smack? =D It wasn't pretty for him. hehe.
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 12:12 PMPosted by sixtynine

Yes, we clearly need a buff. Seriously Blizzard listen to us.
Edited by shndany#1826 on 3/11/2013 4:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]