Diablo® III

End Game DML in gold AH

+285 Dexterity
+261 Vitality
+20 Attack Speed
+10% Crit
+5% Hungering Arrow Crit Damage

In ah for 1,000,000,000 starting bid 2,000,000,000 b/o, will consider RMAH offers as well, hit me up

Noholdemebac#1575
Reply Quote
This seems not quite endgame but endgame prices to me.

Terrible hungering arrow roll, good dex and vit roll, but not endgame. You're off by about 70 dex and 90 vit from what's possible.
Reply Quote
i agree the other rolls would be "perfect"/"godly. I think its very easy end game, bet in slot with the 2 high rolls and Perfect rolls where they count, there is nothing close in the gold AH, but I understand you opinion.
Reply Quote
View profile
Endgame means you'll most likely never upgrade that slot until new items are released (to me at least). for most people this is:

300 dex
300 vit
20 IAS
10% crit
13-14% Bola of Hungering arrow.

Anyways GLWS
Reply Quote
the % is abit too low... i usually choose 12%+
Reply Quote
I guess its all on what you think end game is. The fact that when i posted it there was not 1 single DML with 275+ dex/ 250 + Vit/ 20/10 and hungering arrow leads me to believe that this would likely be BiS for 99.5% of the ppl that play this game. To me 300/300/20/10/12% or < would be godly, seeing that htere is NOTHING Better.
Reply Quote
It's not worth 1 billion. HA % too low and Vita also on the short side.
Reply Quote
For the record, i have one for sale also, with 284 dex, 200 vit, 19% IAS, 13% Hungering...

No where NEAR your prices. So yeah, if anyone is interested...
Reply Quote
Does Bola/HA add a big premium to the price of a DML? My DML isn't as good as OPs, but cost me only 27m. Is it because EA sucks at higher MP levels? I've been using Ball Lightning for clearing trash at lower MP levels and was wondering what my upgrade path should be in the future.
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 05:48 PMPosted by Nocturnal
i agree the other rolls would be "perfect"/"godly. I think its very easy end game, bet in slot with the 2 high rolls and Perfect rolls where they count, there is nothing close in the gold AH, but I understand you opinion.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jd007-1506/hero/12882302

this is an end game dml.
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Evilbunz

this is an end game dml.
sorry IAS fail
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 08:06 PMPosted by Hinary

this is an end game dml.
sorry IAS fail

Iol not sure if serious or just...

i'll take 1% IAS cut than 100+ in stats and 8% in skill dps, anyday.
Reply Quote
Oh you guy really push OP

So he can not sell it in this price

but really too high....
Reply Quote

this is an end game dml.
sorry IAS fail

As you

this is an end game dml.
sorry IAS fail

Clearly a fail troll. He looks at sheet dps, and looking at his build, he has lots of empty IAS (right between break points). Unless the extra 1as helps you reach a breakpoint, it's just empty ias.

So feel free to pay a huge premium for 20ias, it might make your e-!@#$% a little bit bigger, but for most of you, it's nothing more than empty dps. (and for a good portion of you, it isn't even that, as the loss in stats, more than outweighs the sheet dps gained by 1ias, empty or otherwise.)
Reply Quote
Personally I would prefer +10 max disc for "end game" DML. GLWS
Reply Quote
Disc roll drops max vit and dex potential by about 30%.
Reply Quote
@Oscar, with ring on I have 70 disc, 80 with soj, without leg nats I need to permagloom high mps.
Just personal preference. Off topic, but I once had Disc up to 99.
Reply Quote
well after listening to feedback, I placed it currently in RMAH for $40 bid, $79.99 b/o. If it does not sell at this price I will most likely put it up for auction no b/o this weekend. Anyone who wishes to offer can do so here, or contact me. I accept both gold or RMAH offers. Thanx again
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 07:00 AMPosted by Down
Off topic, but I once had Disc up to 99.

daaaaaaaaamn nice! Nightstalker = Permagloom with good crit and fast attacks, or Cluster Grenades. ;-) I think these forum readers know me and my cluster grenades.
Edited by Oscar#1292 on 3/6/2013 2:26 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]