Diablo® III

Farming demonic essence

Does anyone know a great way to farm demonic essence fast? and efficient?

Personally, I don't think it's worth the time to farm in mp10 for essence so I am doing alkaizer run at mp 2 or 3 for really fast runs.

Any suggestions from anyone?
Reply Quote
It's about ur own gears imo. If u can kill a elite at mp X at about 20 secs _do that mp imo.

Ps; I didn't look at ur gears
Reply Quote
core of arreat checkpoint to keeps 3. usually there's 2 elites near that wp.
so you get 4-5 elites real fast and restart.

vota is very big and sometimes i run out of steam cuz you're forced to run to the end to check for elites and then come back.

i like this run because it feels pretty quick for me.
just timed my last 3 runs on mp8. from when i port to checkpoint and kill last elite.

1. 3:14 , 4 elites
2. 3:36 , 5 elites
3. 3:10 , 3 elites (hard to find this run)
small sample but i like this run because for the most part, its very linear. no need to double back.

total time was 10 minutes, for 12 elites and 7 essences.
Edited by MiSo#1464 on 3/5/2013 7:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
It is more about mp level than route. Try VoA run in mp10 and mp2 and you will see a tremendous difference. imho mp 10 run is even better coz you can keep wotb up.
Reply Quote
@op

I looked at ur stats. I think u should do mp 7 or 8 using miso suggested route.
Reply Quote
Roll a Tempest Rush monk, and run VoA on MP0. 180 - 200 second runs, and you hit 7-10 elite packs.

If I can force myself to ignore the rare drops, I can farm an essence a minute there, consistently
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]