Diablo® III

Nived´s Free Gearing Service (DT/WW Barbs)

MAKE SURE YOU ARE LEVEL 60

If you're unsure what build you want to go with. I highly suggest checking out RagingKoala's Barbarian Index. This thread provides lot of useful information and has links to various threads related to the Barbarian class. Have a question? Every Question has already been answered. Your answers will be found there.
Barbarian Index: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7591980848

The purpose of this thread is to help fellow barbs gear accordingly for DT/WW. I am not trying to explain all of the mechanics and the entire breakdown of how the build works. My job is to give you the tools, your job is to learn how to use them. To make sure there is no confusion and to make things a lot smoother, please check out PhatPhoEater's DT/WW guide to become more familiar with what we will be accomplishing while gearing your barb.
Pho's Thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7923873618?page=1

Barbarians,

I'm open to give free gearing advice and gearing service to any new barbs or barbs who are trying to reach mid-tier. I consider myself to be very knowledgeable in the aspects of the WW build. However, I am not as knowledgeable when it comes to Hota/Rend gearing. For Hota/Rend barbs I would suggest looking to well-known Hota/Rend barbs for such gearing advice. IMO as a WW barb the most important aspect of having a well geared set is hitting the 2.5 breakpoint, so no matter what your budget is, we will make your set hit that mark. I have done many budget sets, as well as mid-tier sets, so if you are seeking advice feel free to add me in game. However, please allow me some time to help you. If I dont accept your friend request right away don't feel as if I am ignoring you or anything like that. It's just that I am busy helping someone else. Thank You.

NOTE: On occasion Pri will come to this thread and give you advice. Take everything he says into consideration, as he is very knowledgeable and his advice will help you improve.

Budget Sets
Feel free to use these sets as a blueprint if you wish to build your own set

2.5M Budget Set
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BigBaws-1320/hero/8262726
http://d3up.com/b/437746

5M Budget Set (Without Gems)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Swep-1636/hero/12461319
http://d3up.com/b/437755

60M Budget Set (Without Gems)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TresOnce420-1818/hero/16403492
http://d3up.com/b/437757

Thanks to Eclipse, d3up links are under each set, to ensure original gear is accurate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUDGET SET GIVEAWAYS
Every Monday I will be doing a budget set giveaway. I will create a sepereate thread for each giveaway when the time comes. These sets will range in budget. Due to the fact that most of the items will be purchased with my own gold and a few donations here and there, I am not going to be building anything over 15m. However, with the proper gear choices, a set worth 1m can be very effective.
This Weeks Giveaway Thread: N/A

DONATIONS
Please feel free to add me and donate some budget items or even small amounts of gold. Anything that saves a little out of my pocket would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

HALL OF DONATORS
Rog#1393
Seinfire#1445
nusiel#1654
TimPam#6231
Reaper#11183

Thanks.

Nived#1902
Edited by Nived#1902 on 9/4/2013 3:09 AM PDT
Extremely helpful and quick in answering questions, this guy is a baller.
if you could take a look at my gear and let me know what i need to work on i would appreciate it
03/03/2013 02:08 PMPosted by Unfortunate
if you could take a look at my gear and let me know what i need to work on i would appreciate it

okay there is a few thing we can work with bro.. add me in game and i would be happy to help
nived is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He hooked me up even under budget. Seemed to have a better idea of what things are really worth. I would recommend him to everyone starting a new barb or just looking to upgrade.

NIVED 4 PRESIDENT!!!
Re: Reaching IAS breakpoints.

I normally farm MP5 easily. I can do 6 but its slow and I die sometimes. This is with my equipped gear.

Yesterday, I spent .... ~35m on 4 new pieces. Lacunis, Ice climbers, Witching, and IK gloves. Each piece has 9% IAS, amd the best stats I could afford. Disappointingly, I gained only about 8k DPS, while losing over 100k eHP. I tried the gear out for a good 30 min, and I died ALL THE TIME....on MP4! I dont know what to do at this point.....

Any help you can give would be fantastic!

Lacunis - 170 str | 60 vit | 9 IAS | 140 armor
Ice climbers - The ones Im wearing. No movement speed since I thought I was getting Lacunis.....
Witching - 114 str | 100 int | 75 vit | 9% IAS | CD 37
IK gloves - 94 str | 30 FR | 9% IAS | CC 9.5

I normally farm MP5 easily. I can do 6 but its slow and I die sometimes. This is with my equipped gear.

add me in game bro there's quite a few thing we can do with ur current set.

add me in game bro there's quite a few thing we can do with ur current set.

Damn man Im sorry. Work comp locked. up. by the time i got it back on, i had crap to do :( I'll message you in a couple hours when I get home if youre still on.
Damn man Im sorry. Work comp locked. up. by the time i got it back on, i had crap to do :( I'll message you in a couple hours when I get home if youre still on.

no worries bro.. just let me knw when u need some advice
Gonna add you in a bit bro, sweet thread. Thanks!
Hey Nived, I could defenitly use some advice for my barb, got a budget on 55 mil at the moment, recently started playing agian and looking to make the most if it.
I need some in game advice if someone can gimme a hand im gunna be on a few hours. I have 70m to work with and am trying to switch from skorn hota to ww echoing fury
k im gonna get back online right now.. and help u three :)
Nived Plz help me I cant figure out how to hit 200k DPS

I hate WW so either frenzy or S&B would be awesome.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey man, I was wondering if you could look over my gear and give me a bit of advice, and I few questions if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

Rhettro#1113
Nived Plz help me I cant figure out how to hit 200k DPS

I hate WW so either frenzy or S&B would be awesome.

id love to help but im not ver knowledgable on S&B. there is a S&B thread somewhere on here tho.

Hey man, I was wondering if you could look over my gear and give me a bit of advice, and I few questions if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

Rhettro#1113

id be happy to help in game.. as of right now i cant do anything cause u have no profile
how much are 180-190 vit inna's going for
Thinking of garbing a pair and dropping lacuni's for rare bracers
Hey Nived, i'll take some advice if you find the time. I have no clue what I'm doing. Really want to push for more dps ( i think) if that is best route. I feel like a newb with all the terminology. And Im broke, but the good thing about this game is that you can always farm gold. Help if you can?
03/03/2013 11:51 PMPosted by USMCeFOLI
Hey Nived, i'll take some advice if you find the time. I have no clue what I'm doing. Really want to push for more dps ( i think) if that is best route. I feel like a newb with all the terminology. And Im broke, but the good thing about this game is that you can always farm gold. Help if you can?

yea sure bro i'd be happy to help feel free to add me in game
Hey Nived,

Mind to advice here as well? About 1b upgrade. I am hoping breaking 2m tps with that.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]