Diablo® III

Nived´s Free Gearing Service (DT/WW Barbs)

Hey Nived,

Mind to advice here as well? About 1b upgrade. I am hoping breaking 2m tps with that.

with 1B i would first focus us main gear slots that u will most likely never touch again, and then move on to other slots.

1) ice climbers with 190str+ and 140vit+ = around 120m
2) ik chest with 150str+ and 250vit+ = 300m
3) some nice trifecta gloves 100str+/9ias/9cc/30cd = 100m on ah, but u can try to craft and you would also get a higher str roll (200+)
4) OH EF with 1000+dps, .25aps, str, 50+cd, os = 200m+
5) personally i would throw 100m into crafting. doesn't matter which slot, but you could definitely use some nice shoulders with high rolls.
6) also, depends on what u want to do in the future.. but for me personally i would get a nice ls skorn that way for those times i get weary of ww i can always use hota
7) 180vit+ innas
8) end game ik belt and perhaps a nice WH if u choose to get skorn.
^
hey i was wondering if you could give me some advice on my gear because i know its not that good i just dont know where to to start lol.
03/04/2013 06:05 PMPosted by payson
hey i was wondering if you could give me some advice on my gear because i know its not that good i just dont know where to to start lol.

sure thing bro.. add me in game and id be more than happy to help bro
I had not played in quite some time and several patches had flown by, but when I returned I found that I wasn't able to progress further due to my item and skill build. I posted here on the forums for help to see if people could tell me what I could do about my build with the little gold I had and figured the request would fall on deaf ears.

Nived was the only person who posted. He helped me look for and purchase the majority of my items and even answered some of my questions about "why this stat?" and "what about this stat?" type of deal.

I went from a Sword/Shield Barbarian that mostly used AoE and tanked, to a Whirlwind Barbarian that dual wielded. My DPS changed from 21k to 75k with his suggestions and help.

Helpful person, he's a good example of what the Diablo community used to be like (back in the days of D2). People helping just to help and no strings attached.
Hey, thanks again for taking time to look at my Barb. Once I make suggested money Ill hit you up. This guy is the real deal.
+1 to rep. Provided some nice pointers. Thanks man.
it'd be cool if you'd give me some pointers as well, thanks. i'll add in game.
03/05/2013 12:09 AMPosted by IRuDraxx
it'd be cool if you'd give me some pointers as well, thanks. i'll add in game.

sorry i didnt get a chance to help u last night the servers were shutting down
Hello, I have mid tear gear and can handle mp 6 easily. Best I can do is mp 7 ubers solo. I have a 100 mill budget what should i upgrade (besides gems) and still keep survivability.
thanks man.
1) mempo
2) oh ef
3) cc lacunis
4) higher vit on shoulders

if u would like more in depth advice add me in game bro id be happy to help
i recently helped a barb gear with 2.5m.. his set is in the OP. check it out
Hey Nived. Just about to get back in to playing again and I saw this thread. Since you have so many add in game thought I would hit you up here. I have 1B budget. What should I upgrade?

Thanks for the help!
I'm currently sitting on 9 million gold and I'm not sure what would be the most effective upgrade(s) to spend it on. Thanks (again) for your help.
Hey Nived. Just about to get back in to playing again and I saw this thread. Since you have so many add in game thought I would hit you up here. I have 1B budget. What should I upgrade?

Thanks for the help!

go ahead and add me in gme bro and ill set u up

03/05/2013 12:58 PMPosted by HoopleDoople
I'm currently sitting on 9 million gold and I'm not sure what would be the most effective upgrade(s) to spend it on. Thanks (again) for your help.

add me in game again bro.. sorry had to delete cause friend list was getting full
i added a 60M budget (without gems) set to the OP. check it out
Hi nived im about 2 weeks into diablo. I've done good with marketing , have a 125 million budget in my current wallet.

Was hoping you could help me push forward. Im confused on stuff like the rend/ravage keeps 2 run or what is hould do to level paragon and farm efficiently...

Whenever you get time it's appreciated, added you in game.
hi Nived, I like what you are doing for fellow Barbs and it is pretty cool of you. I was wondering if you have some quick pointers to improve my Barb. I know I going to try and improve my shoulders, braces and gloves thru crafting but what I am not sure about is break points and whether I can survive in higher MP levels. I have only tried mp7 for the time of only killing one elite pack as a test (took to long to kill, this was at 130k dps) but that was before regearing and I got 176k dps now. My goal is at least 200k dps with survivability on mp7, budget 100mill.....thank you in advance
03/05/2013 05:56 PMPosted by KiwiMustang
hi Nived, I like what you are doing for fellow Barbs and it is pretty cool of you. I was wondering if you have some quick pointers to improve my Barb. I know I going to try and improve my shoulders, braces and gloves thru crafting but what I am not sure about is break points and whether I can survive in higher MP levels. I have only tried mp7 for the time of only killing one elite pack as a test (took to long to kill, this was at 130k dps) but that was before regearing and I got 176k dps now. My goal is at least 200k dps with survivability on mp7, budget 100mill.....thank you in advance

add me in game bro and i would be more than happy to help u
hi Nived,

Just added a thread, but might as well ask here too, budget 30M. To summarize my previous thread my choices at this point seem to boil down to:

1) IK boots or keep IC boots + Lacuni
2) EF for offhand with a) LS + Crit or b) Crit + Socket or EF for mainhand with Socket/Crit
3) re-craft gloves and amulet to get to appropriate BPs/CD/CC

Thanks!

*At work so cant go into game.
Edited by tiekwando#1672 on 3/6/2013 2:19 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]