Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
with 1B i would first focus us main gear slots that u will most likely never touch again, and then move on to other slots.
1) ice climbers with 190str+ and 140vit+ = around 120m
2) ik chest with 150str+ and 250vit+ = 300m
3) some nice trifecta gloves 100str+/9ias/9cc/30cd = 100m on ah, but u can try to craft and you would also get a higher str roll (200+)
4) OH EF with 1000+dps, .25aps, str, 50+cd, os = 200m+
5) personally i would throw 100m into crafting. doesn't matter which slot, but you could definitely use some nice shoulders with high rolls.
6) also, depends on what u want to do in the future.. but for me personally i would get a nice ls skorn that way for those times i get weary of ww i can always use hota
7) 180vit+ innas
8) end game ik belt and perhaps a nice WH if u choose to get skorn.
I had not played in quite some time and several patches had flown by, but when I returned I found that I wasn't able to progress further due to my item and skill build. I posted here on the forums for help to see if people could tell me what I could do about my build with the little gold I had and figured the request would fall on deaf ears.
Nived was the only person who posted. He helped me look for and purchase the majority of my items and even answered some of my questions about "why this stat?" and "what about this stat?" type of deal.
I went from a Sword/Shield Barbarian that mostly used AoE and tanked, to a Whirlwind Barbarian that dual wielded. My DPS changed from 21k to 75k with his suggestions and help.
Helpful person, he's a good example of what the Diablo community used to be like (back in the days of D2). People helping just to help and no strings attached.
Hey Nived. Just about to get back in to playing again and I saw this thread. Since you have so many add in game thought I would hit you up here. I have 1B budget. What should I upgrade?
go ahead and add me in gme bro and ill set u up
add me in game again bro.. sorry had to delete cause friend list was getting full
Hi nived im about 2 weeks into diablo. I've done good with marketing , have a 125 million budget in my current wallet.
Was hoping you could help me push forward. Im confused on stuff like the rend/ravage keeps 2 run or what is hould do to level paragon and farm efficiently...
Whenever you get time it's appreciated, added you in game.
hi Nived, I like what you are doing for fellow Barbs and it is pretty cool of you. I was wondering if you have some quick pointers to improve my Barb. I know I going to try and improve my shoulders, braces and gloves thru crafting but what I am not sure about is break points and whether I can survive in higher MP levels. I have only tried mp7 for the time of only killing one elite pack as a test (took to long to kill, this was at 130k dps) but that was before regearing and I got 176k dps now. My goal is at least 200k dps with survivability on mp7, budget 100mill.....thank you in advance
add me in game bro and i would be more than happy to help u
Just added a thread, but might as well ask here too, budget 30M. To summarize my previous thread my choices at this point seem to boil down to:
1) IK boots or keep IC boots + Lacuni
2) EF for offhand with a) LS + Crit or b) Crit + Socket or EF for mainhand with Socket/Crit
3) re-craft gloves and amulet to get to appropriate BPs/CD/CC
*At work so cant go into game.
Edited by tiekwando#1672 on 3/6/2013 2:19 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.