Diablo® III

any bow dhs?

About a week ago, a bow was on gah with 1200 dp + socket + 95% crit damage + 2.9% LS without bin (black weapon / maybe there were some dex or ias but not sure).

Anyway, this bow gave me dps boost over my current bow so I put all my gold in it (around 120M) at the last second but lost the auction (lucky you who won it)

my bow: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TimeLord-3294/hero/358613

Almost all dhs use manticore or calamity these days, so I was surprised that this bow's bidding went up much higher than I expected (my best guess is that it was sold around 200M++)

There must be some top notch bow dhs out there, let us take a peek at your profiles XD
Reply Quote
No plans of getting a rare xbow? I can offer a decent one.
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 3/4/2013 8:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
i have the bow that used back in the days, but no where near 95% CD though....should be on my profile now
Reply Quote
@ThePwet, if your rare xbow an upgrade for mine? if yes i am interested... will be better if it does not have the ias...
Reply Quote
I love the look and feel of a bow, way better than xbows. just feels like it belongs on my DH
Reply Quote
03/04/2013 09:15 PMPosted by cbiskt
@ThePwet, if your rare xbow an upgrade for mine? if yes i am interested... will be better if it does not have the ias...

Im selling a different rare xbow. Ill link it to you in game if you want. Currently posted it in ah at 140m

It has 11 ais though.
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 3/4/2013 9:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
03/04/2013 09:34 PMPosted by GaiusTavarus
I love the look and feel of a bow, way better than xbows. just feels like it belongs on my DH

finally, a fellow bow dh XD

cool bow btw.
Reply Quote
03/04/2013 09:58 PMPosted by TimeLord

finally, a fellow bow dh XD

cool bow btw.

Thanks!

Unfortunately there are not a lot of us bow users. Not sure why though...
Reply Quote
I wish I was a bow user. Hating this Manticore ATM.

But good bows are so hard to find and the only decent ones I ever see on AH are so overpriced. I'm willing to pay a reasonable premium for a bow but cmon a 1250 DPS bow with low CD for 500 mill is just ridiculous.
Reply Quote
I wish I was a bow user. Hating this Manticore ATM.

But good bows are so hard to find and the only decent ones I ever see on AH are so overpriced. I'm willing to pay a reasonable premium for a bow but cmon a 1250 DPS bow with low CD for 500 mill is just ridiculous.

yea it kinda sucks cause no one picks them up anymore.

i mean c'mon people a good 1300+ dps black bow with some dex and crit dmg would blow away a lot of manti's, and just about every WF i've ever seen.

now if only i could get one for a reasonable price....
Reply Quote
I have a 1340ish rare black damage xbow with 78 cd and open socket.

Also, 120m? Wow just buy a nice windforce.
Reply Quote
I'm also a huge fan of bows. Its difficult to find upgrades, but style>>all of course.
Reply Quote
Hi all bow lovers....
my current hope - blizzard buff the archery bonus to bows to even the weapon playing field.
Reply Quote
I have a 1340ish rare black damage xbow with 78 cd and open socket.

Also, 120m? Wow just buy a nice windforce.

Im the only one opened up about xbow here. You talking to me?
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 3/5/2013 7:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm definitely a bow DH. Just feels right to use a bow. I may get a manti but right now i'm not close to the 1 or 2 Bil gold mark to get one. I''ll stick with the bow i have now.
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by Gibson#1755 on 3/5/2013 8:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
i just recently switched to a bow DH, its far more enjoyable than my boring manticore being slow and ugly, using an "okay" windforce right now, which as of this posting is not in my profile yet but its 1320 dps with a radiant star emerald gonna save some gold and get a decent black damage bow before too long
Reply Quote
I pack both a Calamity and a Windy (windforce). I use the Calamity for just about everything EXCEPT reflect elites/pacs. Then the Windy comes out. Previous tot he Windy I was using a socketed rare that had BOTH LoH, and LS.

YMMV, but having the option around, can make a difference. And I am still looking for another high end rare with both ls and loh
Reply Quote
does wind force count? lol
Edited by FrozenArrow#1722 on 3/5/2013 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
Maybe this one? 1220 dps + 99% CD + 2.7%ls + socket + 190 loh though. I prefer it to my 1312 dps Calamity for mp10 Ubers since 2.9% ls helps me a whole lot- don't have to use Gloom most of the time.
Edited by Hunter#11824 on 3/5/2013 4:21 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]