Diablo® III

Any WD elites wanna help with my pvp gearing?

Need to make a few more upgrades on my old WD for it to be ready for pvp. Still planning on getting a tal's ammy, and I'm going to craft for bracer/glove/shoulder upgrades. Is it worth it to throw extra health from globes on some pieces? I'm looking to upgrade my pants next, so that's probably what I would throw the extra globe on. Any other info/advice is greatly appreciated, including skill recommendations. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
WIth the route you are going (very high ehp), you don't actually need extra globes, it almost do nothing in PvP.

I found that plague bat works well against elite melee classes (by elite i meant within top 100 PvP ranks).
Reply Quote
wooord good looks man, I was wondering about bats and I've been having a little bit of a problem killing good barbs. Still have a couple upgrades left, focusing on getting a tal's right now. Thanks a lot =]
Reply Quote
If you're after a good PvP ammy, your best bet is (imo) to get crafting. Whack a few mil into Shen - have been seeing quite a lot of decent Life%/Armour/Crit rolls.
Reply Quote
Yah I would but I'm gonna just buy the tals and craft shoulders/gloves/bracers. If I could farm more essence maybe.
Reply Quote
You can try WoS as primary, dogs, horrify-frightening aspect, spirit walk-jaunt and hex-jinx is a must, last is optional which I use grasp of dead-groping eels
passive : spirit vessel, Pierce of veil, jungle fortitude

With this comb, you will do great in PvP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]