Diablo® III

Is this ammy better than Trifecta?

Thoughts? Should I keep going for a trifecta craft?

http://imgur.com/SQfWxd9
Reply Quote
i just crafted some shoulders. not jaw dropping awesome but definitely usable. i'm working on gloves now until i can come back to the shoulders.

there's better ammy's than that out there. i say don't give up just yet.
if some of your other slots need attention, focus on that and come back to the ammy later.
Reply Quote
Your ammy is pretty damn amazing... but that one would take 1,000 crafts to happen... trifecta at high levels + extra strength... awesome...

Though I think that 850 LoH is as valuable as any of the trifecta stats or the extra strength... it equates to 2% Lifesteal... which many people prefer over CD on their Echoing Furies...
Reply Quote
If you're a ww barb, then check your breakpoints. You might not need added attack speed anymore so you can go with that ammy which is already godly.
Reply Quote
double average damage and high cc/cd is even better than trifecta.
Reply Quote
Check out my trifecta.
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 05:15 AMPosted by Conan
Check out my trifecta.

Tried so hard to get that trifecta amulet

Your ammy is pretty damn amazing... but that one would take 1,000 crafts to happen... trifecta at high levels + extra strength... awesome...

Though I think that 850 LoH is as valuable as any of the trifecta stats or the extra strength... it equates to 2% Lifesteal... which many people prefer over CD on their Echoing Furies...

Solid amulet, but how does 850 LoH equate to 2% Lifesteal? Maybe with low dps
Reply Quote
wow tons of studly ammys in here. Miso and Conan those are both amazing.

Brygo i think your ammy is really good, provides more vit then the others. Also LOH can be considered more important in PVP going forward because LS sucks in pvp
Reply Quote
My ammy has nice VIT and Str, and I've gone through another 200 crafts and nothing comes close =(yes in DPS but no in pure VIT)
Reply Quote
I have crafted 100 ammys and nothing worth keeping yet...
yours looks awesome!! how much of a dps increase was that?
Reply Quote
Look at mine.I just crafted it yesterday.Not trifecta but still nice.
Reply Quote
@ Brygo - keep going for trifecta.
Reply Quote
Keep the ammy.

Eventually you'll get IAS on boots.
Reply Quote
I envy your trifecta ammys :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]