Diablo® III

LF HC farming guide

90 Orc Warrior
I've made quite a few posts over the last week so sorry to keep making new topics but this HC stuff is pretty intense and fun and im just trying to make sure I don't rush too fast.

Anyways im doing self found only with a lot of crafting im currently level 26 and working though act 3 I have a SC fully AH toon and know the routes to take for that but with death not being an issue and using the AH made it a breeze.

Anyways just looking for suggestions/ a guide or write-up on where I should farm prior to going to a boss or where to grind out xp to level up to x level before hitting a boss.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Also for a self found barb with bad gear what do you recomend for the 3 passive skills?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Seriously? Anyone with any tips?
Reply Quote
You might get more tips if you post with your D3 profile. People can't really give feedback on your orc warrior.

As far as the passives go, I'd probably do three defensive passives if I were doing self-found (IP and two of the other defensive passives).
Reply Quote
oh sorry my bad on the Wow profile I should have changed that awhile ago.

IP as in Inspiring Presence?

I've actually never used that has it gotten a buff since launch?
Reply Quote
IP as in Inspiring Presence?

I've actually never used that has it gotten a buff since launch?

Yeah. It gives 2% life regen now. Awesome passive.
Reply Quote
Wow, only got to test it out for about 10 min so far but yeah thats deffently a nice ability. Any other suggestions?

I think I need to drop all my STR gems for Vit gems as well
Reply Quote
In regards to "farming guide" try and get MF as high as possible without sacrificing your life (not hp, literally your life).

I like to run act2 vaults then KW. I average about 1 leg everyother run here which takes like 20 mins a run maybe.
Reply Quote
1 leg?
Reply Quote
Also by farming i'm talking like what level to be for NM belial and where to grind to hit that level or have x amount of dps/life and so on not so much a farming guide at 60 for items
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]