Diablo® III

Auction House - Item not recieved but wierd

Today roughly around 6:20 pm March 2, 2012 EST I purchased a Zunimassa's Marrow Armor.

I proceeded to the completed tab where the item appeared and seen it was sucessfully purchased. I clicked the item and selected send item to inventory. Then I selected resume game.

Upon entering the game I checked my item tabs but the Zuni chest was nowhere to be found.

I double and tripple checked all tabs in my inventory to make certain I just didn't miss anything. The Zuni chest was nowhere to be found.

I tried logging out and logging back in multiple times to see if it was a lag issue or transaction delay. Nothing.

The item number is Order ID: 1403600951

Hoping to recieve some help if possible on this.
Reply Quote
This just happened to me as well. I purchased an item on the AH but it did not show up in my completed tab. My gold was taken though and the transaction log lists it as complete.

I submitted a ticket with the transaction number and got an email right away saying that the item delivery could take up to 24 hours.

Just curious, did you get your item yet?
Edited by Abelard#1150 on 3/2/2013 8:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
This just happened to me as well. I purchased an item on the AH but it did not show up in my completed tab. My gold was taken though and the transaction log lists it as complete.

I submitted a ticket with the transaction number and got an email right away saying that the item delivery could take up to 24 hours.

Just curious, did you get your item yet?

My case is a bit different from what I have heard from others.

What I have heard is that some people have experienced transaction delays. They purchase the item but it does not show up in the completed tab. Usually after 24 hours has passed the item magically appears and the player can send it to their stash and start using it.

In my case I purchased the item. The transaction went through sucessfully. I went to my completed tab and saw the item ready to be sent to my inventory. I clicked the item. Sent it to my inventory. Upon resuming my game the item was not present in any of my inventory tabs.

I checked each tab 3 times and scanned each item carefully. Could not find the item I had purchased. I left the game. Went to my completed tab. Saw the item was not present at all in the completed section. Resumed game. Checked all tabs. Still no armor.

I logged out and logged back in multiple times. Checked completed tab. The item shows up as purchased. Checked completed tab. Nothing there as before. Resumed game. Checked all inventory tabs. No item present as before.

I just submitted a ticket. So hopefully ill get a response to my issue.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the clarification. Hope you get your item back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]