Diablo® III

Starcraft 2 - stuck in trial?

I have an odd one... my star craft account appears to be stuck in trial. I can log in and play single player, but get errors when trying to join multiplayer.

If I go to starcraft forums, I am under a different battle-tag. Currently under .... #1234 in SC forums it changes to .... #5883 (for example). Therefor, I can't even use my D3 or WC characters to post in the forums - and since it is "trial" I can't post in SC forums.

If I go to my battlenet account I can see I own standard version of SC2... so what the hell gives? I am logging in on the same b-net account... is this a blizzard ticket thing where I need to wait for 3-5 days for a fix?
Reply Quote
PS: I can see my real-id friends online as well in other games - and can chat with them ... so I know I am logged into the correct bnet account.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Well there is nobody around on the forums right now so that is a bit of an issue. However, if you JUST bought the latest game, and there is a transaction in process, it can affect your forum account access. Usually it means the transaction has to finish which can take up to 72 hours. The bank takes your money right away...but they don't give it to Blizzard that fast. If that fails, try resetting your password to force an account data refresh.

If that still does not work....submit a ticket or post on the Website Bug Report forums.
Reply Quote
I will wait it out - Monday I will call in if there is still an issue. Thanks Misscheetah
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
That sounds like a very rational decision :) Hopefully it sorts itself out by then. FYI..some WoW folks are seeing delays as well so it is likely the billing system.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]