Diablo® III

Thank you, Travis.

90 Night Elf Hunter
I just gotta say....... Great job on everything, from the game changes to reporting all the details to the players yourself.

+1 for promotion

You, yourself, have made this guy a fan of Blizzard once again. Thank you for that.
(GJ to Dev team as well of course)
Edited by noob#1818 on 3/5/2013 3:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
same, i'm eagerly awaiting 1.08. The second i see the practice what they preach i'll be fully sold.
Reply Quote
From his previous post and today's post you can tell that he understands the game's problems and also gives a crap. It doesn't mean things will necessarily move in the right direction but the odds are good.
Reply Quote
Travis understands how we feel as players. He needs to be the new game director for sure.
Reply Quote
49 Undead Warlock
Yeah, his blog restored my faith in this game. This guy understands the itemization problems and I'm very excited to see what's in store for 1.08.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I like this guy.
Reply Quote
Pessimistic European player here! Just wanted to chime in. I've recently started playing D3 again to alleviate my boredom a bit, and I've been reading his posts and the blog now. I have to say, I'm impressed too. It feels like there's finally someone at Blizzard that actually plays the game too. Not that I dispute other Blizzard employees don't, it's just didn't feel like, in the past, that they were really aware of the issues players are having.

I'm happy with how the near future of D3 is looking now. Thank you.
Reply Quote
Since we have good response so far about the guy, what do you guys think about requesting a sticky for this post so that the higher ups can make him game director? I already did, and he has earned it for sure.
Reply Quote
wow, another greased up fanboy
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
03/05/2013 03:23 PMPosted by Thingle
wow, another greased up fanboy

Do you not agree?

Do you not feel he deserves a thank you from the community?

Have you even read his posts?

Dislike #10, has to be trolling.
Reply Quote
@Thingle

Trolling?
Reply Quote
most of the work your giving this guy credit for was started 4 or 5 months ago. lets see how fast 1.08 comes out
Reply Quote
^but why call people fanboy?
Reply Quote
The blog had a lot of nice things in it. The only problem now is waiting the 6-8 months for blizzard to put in about 10% of that into the game.

They need to work on their turn around time.
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Thingle
most of the work your giving this guy credit for was started 4 or 5 months ago. lets see how fast 1.08 comes out

How do you know that?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
03/05/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Thingle

I'm mostly thanking him just for getting more information out to us than any other employee has done. It gives most of us hope.
Reply Quote
PLEASE stop putting Intel on barb weapons, please stop putting Dex on WD and Sorc Weapons , please stop putting strength on Mon....Well no one uses monk weapons anyway but you get the point.....
Reply Quote
Now that the Wicked Witch is dead the rest of the devs can finally do what they have always known to be right!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]