Diablo® III

Where are the HC death screenshots saved?

Recently found out that D3 takes a screenshot when you die on HC. Whilst the files are a little hidden on PC's it seems they are none existent on the Mac. Any info on where they might be saved or if they exist for Mac users at all?
Reply Quote
why do i even bother posting here?
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Are they not in this location for you?

~Library/Application Support/Blizzard/Diablo III/Screenshots/

Reply Quote
nope, looked there and searched for a Blizzard folder, Diablo III folder and the screenshots folder..nothing. do i have had to of already taken screenpics previously for it to work? or do it need to activate something?

ps. thx for replying, sorry for being stroppy
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I'll check this out and see where this may be located on Mac. Where is this located for you on the PC side?
Reply Quote
PC's should save it here User/Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots. i have an application support folder of course but no blizzard folder or screenshots folder.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
03/03/2013 09:25 PMPosted by telestasis
PC's should save it here User/Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots. i have an application support folder of course but no blizzard folder or screenshots folder.

The location I listed was ~Library as its base, that is the /Users/Library/Application Support/Blizzard/Diablo III/ folder.

Make sure you're not looking in /Library/Application Support/, as that is not used by any Blizzard game.

To find the ~Library folder in 10.7.x or 10.8.x, hold down the Option key while selecting the Go menu in the Finder and you'll see an entry for your /Users/Library/ folder. Seach from there to find your screenshots folder.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]