Diablo® III

*InigoMontoya's Bud! 4~CM Wizards Multiboxed!*

Hey guys!

http://www.twitch.tv/rakunvar

LEGALITY OF MULTIBOXING: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5825582768#15

Me and a few other people have been Multiboxing multiple types of characters for quite a long time! Me and InigoMontoya were Twitch's Original and first Multiboxer's :) Me, InigoMontoya, Cro, DatModz, and many other top Diablo 3 streamers are always in Mumble together and are always trying to help people! I sadly had to take a few month break which is why I haven't been around :( Although, I am back now for sure!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions about the Stream and Multiboxing:

Feel free to ask any question you want about what I'm doing, or for help with anything. We are always talking to viewers to help them get where they want to be if we can. No, were not egotistic or in love with ourselves in anyway either. We will just do our best to try to help you with whatever knowledge or items we may have!

Multiboxing is a term used to denote one user playing multiple accounts simultaneously. This can be done using one or more machines. Solutions exist for both the PC and Mac. There are also solutions for using both PC and Mac at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who am I

I have played many, many MMO's and still do occasionally. I also have played around two dozen Beta's and Alpha's. I currently play Diablo 3, Marvel Heroes-Beta, Defiance Alpha and Beta, Saint's Row, and a few others. I used to be a part of the Dev. team for MMO-Mechanics.com for people that remember them.

I am 27 Years old, stuck at home from a recent Car Accident, and Love gaming/PCs. I have HEMOPHILIA A (Severe), Degenerative Arthritis in all joints, Migraines, etc. I am also in need of a Knee Replacement and shoulder surgery. Although with my health problems the risk of me Bleeding out from the surgery is very high. I also have an amazing almost 2 yr old son who keeps me going everyday. My working days seem to be over since the Car Accident especially, so I am now here. That's me in a Nutshell!

ISBoxer and setup Videos:

We use a multiboxing program called ISboxer. They offer a free trial, and if you use my Email address we will both get free time added to our accounts! Please stop by the stream and PM me if I'm offline and ask for my Email and the link for ISboxer :)

I made a video really quick and I hope it gives people enough info on how to set it up :) Please stop by the stream to ask for the link ^^

MY STREAM!!

http://www.twitch.tv/rakunvar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by Phoenix#1229 on 3/2/2013 2:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
Forget to update all this etc. Been streaming etc and also made a Vid on how to setup ISboxer/multiboxing with the PTR if anyone needs stop by the channel please :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]