Diablo® III

eyefinity

90 Pandaren Monk
i started playing diablo again and tried to get a higher resolution then 1920 /1080 i could have sworn when i first bought the game i was able to utilize my eyefinity anyone have any thoughts?
Reply Quote
since the last path alot of people have been having issues they never has before and blizz has still yet to do anything about it short of blaming the user
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Mine is running fine - Run fullscreen windowed, I think it's the only compatible format :)
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7764666948#18
Our QA Team has had a chance to check out the new widescreen monitor with Diablo III. I'm afraid the results aren't going to be to your liking however. They confirmed the game isn't supporting the resolution currently and that there are no plans to do so going forward. I believe the ability to use it in FullScreen Windowed mode may be disabled in the near future as well.

The game servers and client UI were just not designed for this resolution and it's likely considered an exploit, giving an advantage to users with it over those without. ATI's Eyefinity feature is not supported for the same reason.

I know this isn't going to be a popular decision to share but it's where the issue stands.

this was in a post about support for 2560x1080 resolution. the blue that responded happened to mention eyefinity as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]