Diablo® III

not received RMAH payment

i got this experience on my account. when i saw my auction log. i sold my gold which is 45m, and 90m, its was 1 day ago. and when i look at it it is still processing. the next day i check it and it is now sold. but when i check my paypal the amount 8.13$ and 16.25$ is not yet there. do you experience this kind of problem or this is just normal?

sorry for this question this is my first time selling gold on real money auction house
Reply Quote
Yes I am experiencing the same issue also...
Besides that, Blizzard owe-ing $22.94 since 1st Feb 2013, and dragged my case until now still haven't resolved. :(
Reply Quote
Big delay is coming, i think they messed up it again after service update. On completed tab, it shows gold sold, and money paid, But the money didn't really send to paypal. This is a serious question, but again, It has happened many times already. I hope they can fix it fast this time.
Reply Quote
I've also had several auctions that say sold and sent to paypal but have not received the money in my paypal account. will be submitting ticket.
Reply Quote
Same problem,auction log show sold,but all items, auctions sold after or on 3/1/13 aren't paying out to paypal
Reply Quote
i think many of us are experiencing this kind of problem. i already filed a report. and they said that the have new security measures to conduct before we can have our proceeds and it may take up up to 5 days.
this is the best reply as of now or maybe worst.

"-------, the RMAH is subject to a review process. Due to the exchange of real money these security processes are in place to ensure the integrity of the process. As such it may take up to 5 days for goods and proceeds from these transactions to be delivered."

so it means we always have to wait for 5 days everytime we sold something on rmah house.
Reply Quote
i think many of us are experiencing this kind of problem. i already filed a report. and they said that the have new security measures to conduct before we can have our proceeds and it may take up up to 5 days.
this is the best reply as of now or maybe worst.

"-------, the RMAH is subject to a review process. Due to the exchange of real money these security processes are in place to ensure the integrity of the process. As such it may take up to 5 days for goods and proceeds from these transactions to be delivered."

so it means we always have to wait for 5 days everytime we sold something on rmah house.

is that CS reply to the ticket you filed just now?|

i sold $300 in total 2days ago and havent received any of it yet but all is noted as "SOLD". same sh*t they give me when they had issue in AH last time. Marked sold but i didnt get a $12 from an item sold, havent received it until now - pending for 2months.

I hope this time my $300 wont disappear cos its not a joke amount... Thats not a small issue anymore compared to the previous $12 which i just let go cos i got sick waiting for it...
Edited by ThoRieQue#1270 on 3/3/2013 12:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
Same here, the status are sold but didn't received any payment from my sold items to my paypal. I noticed if u spend paypal money it will deduct later, but receiving money it won't process. Just sad, submitted my tickets already.
Reply Quote
yes it mark sold on auction log but the money is not yet received on paypal. that what the customer representative told .
Reply Quote
Last time this happened was around Christmas, and there were some delays of up to a week or two. In the end it turned out to be a problem with PayPal rather than Blizzard. This may be that same issue again.

In any case, just to calm down some of you first-timers, you WILL get your money. The last time this happened, everyone got all of their money after the processing backlog was cleared up.
Reply Quote
They clearly dont even read the first ticket and just send you an automated response.
Reply Quote
thanks sniper. hope same things happen to us first timers. :)
maybe calming down is the best thing to do at the moment.
Reply Quote
Yes I have the same issue here. Sold 2 items and in the complete tab it says 'Complete', but nothing was transferred to my paypal account.
The two transaction IDs:

Can someone help ?
Thanks
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
same problem here
Reply Quote
same here -.-
Reply Quote
so are numbers are getting higher. did you guys file are report? what did the CR told you?
Reply Quote
i got the automated response saying it can take up to 5 days to receieve payment.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
+1 , missing 70$ worth of sales.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]