Diablo® III

not received RMAH payment

+1, $40+ here and counting. Hope they can at least give us something to chew on, but nothing.
Reply Quote
still nothing
Reply Quote
EU AH is down now so maybe patching is starting.
Reply Quote
03/04/2013 09:32 AMPosted by CRACKLINROSE
EU AH is down now so maybe patching is starting.

I hope that's the case!
Reply Quote
still there is no answer to this question. what is happening to RMAH . this is not just an isolated incident but a massive breakdown on there part. i think it is not only us who is experiencing this kind of problem but still no attention is being paid to us.
Reply Quote
Deleted
Edited by Dark#11880 on 3/4/2013 4:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
I just called blizzard, they said that this is a display error. lol
Reply Quote
we are talking about real money here. and all they can say is display error? so what the really want to tell us that the sold label on auction log should be "processing".
Reply Quote
the third response from my ticket

"I've confirmed that on our end both auctions are listed as complete and should now have been paid out. Have you contacted PayPal at this point? It is possible, based solely on what I can see on your account and your prior tickets, that there might be an issue processing the payment on their end.

If you have checked with them and confirmed there are no issues on that end, please reply and let us know."

the run around begins.
Edited by crayolablack#1819 on 3/4/2013 4:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
I don't think this is an issue from paypal, since this seems to happen after their service updates [last saturday], before that it is running smoothly when the item status changed to sold, it will reflect also to paypal.

The thing is, sold items has not remitted to paypal. When you buy items using paypal, it'll reflect almost instantly.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Now, can't even place item on RMAH?!?!
Why is Blizzard not replying ???
Reply Quote
this is the worst thing that can happen they will always deny that there is a problem on their side and will push us to file a report on paypal but still it wont solve the problem because the real thing is the problem is on blizzard.
Reply Quote
I see "Blues" answering almost every post in support forum but skipping only this post @_@ WHY?!?!?
Reply Quote
i think they are trying to ignore this issue and that want to be involved in anything that is have something to do with money. :) but still they implemented RMAH :)
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
We aren't able to assist with Auction House transactions in the forums. All AH issues must be handled via submitting a Support Ticket. There are no exceptions to this.

If you've waited at least 72 hours to receive funds or items and they haven't come through yet, please submit a ticket as described below:

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Reply Quote
We aren't able to assist with Auction House transactions in the forums. All AH issues must be handled via submitting a Support Ticket. There are no exceptions to this.

If you've waited at least 72 hours to receive funds or items and they haven't come through yet, please submit a ticket as described below:

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".

just so you know the ppl handling the tickets are saying we should post on the forums..
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Oxytropis,

Are you sure they're asking you to post in this forum or in the Bug Reports forum? Either way, it's incorrect. There is absolutely nothing I can do for an Auction House issue in here. They have to be submitted via a ticket and then escalated if needed to another team for investigation.
Reply Quote
They are asking to post in the bug report forum, but in the bug report forum they are saying the same thing you are here and that is to submit a ticket.

"Blizzard customer support does not have the ability to adjust, modify, or alter any items or commodities purchased within the gold or Real Money Auction House in Diablo 3.
If your auction is having an issue granting you the gold, money, or item, please allow 5-10 days to pass after the auction has ended as there can be a delay in the return of goods.

After that time has passed and the issue is still unresolved, please post to the Diablo 3 bug report forums for further assistance."

Basically we are getting "we cannot help you" from both forum and ticket submissions.
Edited by Oxytropis#1842 on 3/4/2013 9:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes I am experiencing the same issue also...
Besides that, Blizzard owe-ing $22.94 since 1st Feb 2013, and dragged my case until now still haven't resolved. :(

My brother has been waiting since Feb 1st as well. Just happened to me too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]